The black fox

Guest busterdog

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago i promissed to put a picture of a black fox a friend of N Stevens had shot, i don't know where it was shot, so please no questions as i have no answers, JUST ENJOY. Mods i know it's i

what a beauty!!   Id give my right arm to come across one

a fox is a fox weather it be red...white black or fooking pink.....still do the same damage

Posted Images

Guest busterdog

White ones pop up around here occasionaly but never seen a black one, shame someone belted the fox with a rifle regardless of its colour :thumbdown:

The only info i've got about this fox is that it came not so far away from you mate lol, the reason for shooting was every man and his dog was on the land day and night looking for it and the land owner had had enough.

Dont think ive ever heard of a black fox ever. Heard of the odd white one, the one below was shot by a lad I know about 4 year ago about 5 minutes from my place, it was taxidermized and was in the hunting cabin, unfortunately a rat got in and munched the ears.

whitefoxgd.jpg

Edited by GD Waz

A long time ago i promissed to put a picture of a black fox a friend of N Stevens had shot, i don't know where it was shot, so please no questions as i have no answers, JUST ENJOY.

Mods i know it's in the wrong section but i couldn't find the thread in a search and i'm sure the terrier lads would love to see it lol.

i dont buy this lads some body has been painting on the computer

IMG00243-20100509-2108.jpg