WORST FILM EVER

blair witch project utter garbage.i would have walked out of the cinema if i could,but i didnt want anyone thinking i left cause it was scaring me.tbh i would have watched a total strangers wedding vid rather than that shit.

This is true while me and the misses were watching the blair witch project, half way through she said .What kind of battery have they got in the camcorder ours only lasts 30 mins ?

didnt you tell her it wasnt a real documentry.

:whistling:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blair witch project utter garbage.i would have walked out of the cinema if i could,but i didnt want anyone thinking i left cause it was scaring me.tbh i would have watched a total strangers wedding vid rather than that shit.

This is true while me and the misses were watching the blair witch project, half way through she said .What kind of battery have they got in the camcorder ours only lasts 30 mins ?

:laugh: :laugh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Total Strangers wedding vid LOL :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHA!

didnt you tell her it wasnt a real documentry.

Are you telling me that its a fake?

these are my worst top ten films to date no 10 cloverleaf what the f**k was that about no 9 blairwhitch what a load of shite no 8 i,am legend so boring no 7 pretty women complete utter shite no 6 anything with hugh grant what a cock plays the same stupid role in every film no 6 any thing with jim carrey his films are all the same seen one seen them all no5 god father three no 4 preditor 2 no 3 iniana jones and the cristal skull worst special efects ever no 2 charley and the choclate factory gene wilder one no 1 jeepers creepers wrong sound efects and about as scary as whating paint dry :icon_eek: