WORST FILM EVER

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest bag of absolute ridiculous SHIT! that I have seen, was probably Hurt Locker f**k ME! What a crock of dogshite. And to think that it got awards and what not :no: . It tries so hard, but just falls so short.

What a f*cking terrible film. I felt like I had just been insulted after watching it :censored: .

Last Samurai was another bag of shit.

I watched one the other day called Frozen River, it's about a woman who's husband leaves, they live on a trailer park in America and she needs money to buy a new trailer so she starts sneaking immigrants across the border in the boot of her car, utter utter crap!

What did you think was so bad about hurt locker AFT?

I thought it was alright.

FTB

Oh for f*cks sake mate lol, What is there to like about it? It's the biggest corniest bag of shit I've ever seen.

Some Hot shot John Wayne wannabe, going against the grain to get the job done his way in the line of duty! Please :thumbdown: . No soldier would get away with what he does in the film. I thought it was going to resemble something of the truth of whats happening over there.

It's a proper American hero story gone way over the top, with a homoerotic scene when him and his Black mate are punching each other in the guts. Please mate, how can you think that was OK?

It was f*cking horrific!

To coincide with the other thread, what is the worst film you have ever seen?

For me it was AI(artificial intelligence). What utter shite.

The only reason I sat all the way through was that I had paid to see it with some lassie at the cinema and I'm a tight fisted Scotsman.

You have to have seen it all the way through or at least most of it!

FTB

broke back mountain.