• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CROSSING THESE WITH GREYHOUNDS?

VERY SERIOUS BULL DOGS

110 POUNDS 27TTS

IMPORTED

LAST PIC 28TTS 115 POUNDS

i woundnt bother mate stick to the tried n tested after all they arent new dogs so if they were anygood people would already have them regards :thumbs:

:thumbs::yes:

VERY SERIOUS BULL DOGS

110 POUNDS 27TTS

IMPORTED

nice enough dogs but like the scott or hines type better

Same heer mate, those fatties would die if they had any physical task put before them.. :whistling:

Look for a AB bitch called lavern doing pigs in the deep south, Awesome bitch and as fit as....... :thumbs:

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

VERY SERIOUS BULL DOGS

110 POUNDS 27TTS

IMPORTED

IF they were tried and tested in the field regular, fitness wasnt an issue and no problems in the line then MAYBE they would be worth considering. i think (obviously) the 3/4 greys would be the better option and to get them you would have to breed 1/2 crosses. remember the greyhound is one of the purest, most untouched breeds in the world, so adding greyhound blood to this breed MIGHT not be a bad thing so if your open minded enough to try things then give it ago :thumbs: yes we all no dog pounds are full to the brim of unwanted dogs, however one litter given to close friends would not hurt anyone and stranger things have happened in the dog world :blink: by the way some of you go on youve all got pups out of chinaman :icon_eek: i personally wouldnt have one myself but if anyone can tell what pups will come out of photo of a dog on a website then your a better dogman than me :thumbs:

another stupid cross getting bred he will problys want stupid money aswell same as the others why do people bother

it was just a question..the dogs in the pics are all dead now as they were taken a long time ago.

they wernt my dogs.

people souldnt go jumping to conclusions when someone asks a question.

another stupid cross getting bred he will problys want stupid money aswell same as the others why do people bother

it was just a question..the dogs in the pics are all dead now as they were taken a long time ago.

they wernt my dogs.

i think it would be a breed worth trying because in all fairness people said that the wheaton x would be pointless but look at it now every 1 reckons they the next best thing when you come between the other bullx and the straite minded owners they dont like thinking about the other type of bulls that could be used if this makes sense to you like the bull deer hound no1 thought of that cos of the deer hound in them but its proven a breed to considering owning and i think it was dai dogs that took the step and tryed it to see the result if im rong i apolergies atb tel

they wernt my dogs.

A bloke our way was alleged to have one, never seen it but by all accounts it did what was asked of it...... :thumbs: