hi lads

i think we should have a feed back thread :thumbs:

all good feedback please leave names here and the deal you done :thumbs:

i will start

davyt63-2 twink mk2 silencer delivery was fast and top man to deal with +2

andy&archie-swapped a rifle nice man good deal +1

atb steve

OK then,

DavyT63 sold me 2 x Twinks. Very fast delivery and in perfect working order. 5 *****

DavyT63, Gurtwuz, Markvining, Phantom are all very generous regulars and friends of mine and have taken me shooting on their permissions on numourous occassions.5 *****

Adrian Waugh as sent me new bottle o - rings through the post for my Gun Power Storm free of charge. 5*****

Gringo soild me a .22 calibre BSA Ultra multishot (Tony's now) and it was in mint condition at a brilliant price £280. 5 *****

Markvinning as given me, Laura and Sergej the free use of his caravan now for many times without asking for a penny in return. 5*****

Si.

I recently purchased a Twink Mk2 from Davy Thomas (Davy63) I origonally posted a letter with the money in it. Problem was it never arrived, so I then set up a pay pal account and did it that way. I duly received My Twink the next day as promised by Davy. I thought what a numpty for posting cash with a letter, and wrote it off to experience. Today at about 5pm I got a phone call off Davy who stated never guess what has just arrived, I said what he said your letter with the money in it for the Twink, only took 8 days first class, not bad from Surrey to Swindon.

Anyway the point of the post is what an honest bloke and TOP MAN Davy is, he could easily have just pocketed the cash and I would have been non the wiser. We have some really Top Blokes on this forum, and in my opinion Davy is up there with the best of them, and I thought it fitting that I shared my little story with the members. Thanks once again mate.

ATB

Danny

Hi all.

Had a PM from DANNY-R10 asking about one of the scopes I have for sale.

We had a chat on the phone, and he asked me to put one on hold for him, which I did.

He rang me this evening at 18.00hrs as promised, and we did the deal over the phone via Paypal.

Good man is our Danny, not a messer, and straight as they come.

Thank you Danny, hope you enjoy the new scope buddy.

Take care.

Bill.

Hi all.

Had a PM from DANNY-R10 asking about one of the scopes I have for sale.

We had a chat on the phone, and he asked me to put one on hold for him, which I did.

He rang me this evening at 18.00hrs as promised, and we did the deal over the phone via Paypal.

Good man is our Danny, not a messer, and straight as they come.

Thank you Danny, hope you enjoy the new scope buddy.

Take care.

Bill.

Thanks Bill, much appreciated. :icon_redface:

ATB

Danny

hi ya folks

well what can i say nearly everyone on here for all there help with matters of my sons gun and a big thank you to DM as well who really did help me alot plus a good friend si to plus DOM as well who came to see me and helped me out with netting great blokes all of you :thumbs:

i never knew what friends i had until you all helped me out and gary again came to help me when i first started my pest control company up with advice and help i got there in the end true gent and good friend and darryl who had to put up with me with the twink silencers cheers pal i really owe ya for that buddy :thumbs: but as you all know me and my son brenden we all thank you from our hearts for all the help everyone did and you all know who you are i just have to many names to go through and my typing is very slow lol :icon_redface:

:notworthy::notworthy:

i am so happy with all my friends on here i just wanted to say thank you to you all again

kindest regards

shay

steve (hunter1989) i pm'd you buddy

where to start lol

lamperman great guy to deal with and has also gave me a few things to help me out(a few decoys brand new a book called every mans hand and he has sent me a jack pyke cammo game bag for a prize for the young hunters comp :thumbs:)

rossyo8 great honest bloke who i bought my sons hw35 from and was very helpfull and the deal went as smooth as you could ask for

there is a few who has bought nets from me aswell and all payments were there as quick as royal mail could be had a couple probs with royal mail but that was backlogs etc from xmas but the guy's who i dealt with were all spot

dodger=quick payment :thumbs:

bouncer=quick payment :thumbs:

lodgesmith=quick payment :thumbs:

lamperman=quick payment :thumbs:

shaunpauls7=quick payment :thumbs:

bleachtastesnice=another good bloke :thumbs:

i'm sure i'm forgetting some but when i remember them i will get thier names up :thumbs:

pickaxe=top bloke :thumbs:

and to the ppl waiting for nets i just want to say sorry for keeping you waiting its been a bit hectic lately with personal reasons which has been limiting the time i can spend knitting nets and will have them ready asap

cheers john