Who misses the Waterloo cup ?why?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to do the 3 days , the call over on the Monday night , over the road to the disco under the Scarisbrick , great to see Sir Mark Presscott pissed on the dance floor always had women hanging off

Mate I m nearly cryin here,just the sound over the tannoy made me hair stand up haha I f****n loved it,does anyone remember two hippy brothers on the bank rotten on the whisky one ran on pretending to

thats what they do in ireland prob cos you would not find anuf hares in one day two run the comp but at atlcar all hares are wild and beated with lots of men walkin in lines for miles drivein them two

ALRIGHT MEN.

GOTTA CRACKING VIDEO ABOUT9 YRS AGO OF ONE YOUS IN THE BIG DITCH PISSED SOACKING WET GETTING PELTTERS FROM LOADS OF US.ACROSS FAE THE ANTIS.I WAS THE GUY WAE THE BEARD THAT HELP PULL YOU OUT THE DITCH.

ELVERFUD BUNNET.

THEY WERE THE DAYS.

ALRIGHT MEN.

GOTTA CRACKING VIDEO ABOUT9 YRS AGO OF ONE YOUS IN THE BIG DITCH PISSED SOACKING WET GETTING PELTTERS FROM LOADS OF US.ACROSS FAE THE ANTIS.I WAS THE GUY WAE THE BEARD THAT HELP PULL YOU OUT THE DITCH.

ELVERFUD BUNNET.

THEY WERE THE DAYS.

I'd love to see the video I used to look forward to it more than Xmas as a kid,some great memories,the antics out the crowd on the bank haha people from everywhere watching the greatest sport ever,I met some real good lads there.the bank was the place for me :boogie: haha

ALRIGHT MEN.

ELVERFUD BUNNET.

THEY WERE THE DAYS.

I'd love to see the video I used to look forward to it more than Xmas as a kid,some great memories,the antics out the crowd on the bank haha people from everywhere watching the greatest sport ever,I met some real good lads there.the bank was the place for me :boogie: haha

ALRIGHT MATE ILL TRY AND GET IT COPIED STILL ON THE TINY TAPE.

WHAT A CRACK REMEMBER ALL THE ABUSE IT WAS THE GOODIES .

PELTERS PURE PELTERS :thumbs::feck: FXXK THE ANTIS .

Mate I m nearly cryin here,just the sound over the tannoy made me hair stand up haha I f****n loved it,does anyone remember two hippy brothers on the bank rotten on the whisky one ran on pretending to be a hare haha nuisance but pure entertainment he ended up mud sliding haha and the ale tent,those pork butties an a pint haha it stunk like an old barbour durham haha getting to see some of the best coursing dogs doing it, that's watt I loved. Some of the faces on the old lads proper characters,the different accents shouting shit at the antis,all comin out with belter shouts an all us laughing, the antis wer hilarious proper getting upset I loved that. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Mate I m nearly cryin here,just the sound over the tannoy made me hair stand up haha I f****n loved it,does anyone remember two hippy brothers on the bank rotten on the whisky one ran on pretending to be a hare haha nuisance but pure entertainment he ended up mud sliding haha and the ale tent,those pork butties an a pint haha it stunk like an old barbour durham haha getting to see some of the best coursing dogs doing it, that's watt I loved. Some of the faces on the old lads proper characters,the different accents shouting shit at the antis,all comin out with belter shouts an all us laughing, the antis wer hilarious proper getting upset I loved that. :thumbs:

ha your right there mate you met some characters thats for sure, i can always remember the year someone out the crowd slipped their dog on one ov the hare's, they were tryen to get the dog back for about 15 mins, it was missing one hare then straight on to anouther it must have ran 10 hares :laugh: , ha but f**k me do i miss that event

is it still up and running over in ireland does anyone know? it was the 1 thing i looked forward to every year then the poxy f*****g ban ruined it all :censored:

That's watt I'm saying the only thing that we really look forward to an it's gone, we should do a pilgrimage to the sacred ground and f****n scream till some c**t listens.haha I miss the good old times it really was something weren't it.I even remember them boys on the video they wer always there like me .I got kids now an tell them about it but it not the same as them seein it it's a shame isn't it folk,

ha your right there mate you met some characters thats for sure, i can always remember the year someone out the crowd slipped their dog on one ov the hare's, they were tryen to get the dog back for about 15 mins, it was missing one hare then straight on to anouther it must have ran 10 hares :laugh: , ha but f**k me do i miss that event

We used to sit on field behind end bush as kids haha run a few then on the way home a few more haha :)

ALRIGHT RED .B/B IN BLACKPOOL DRIVE THREW PISHED .

NEVER GET THOSE DAYS BACK.ATB.

ALRIGHT RED .B/B IN BLACKPOOL DRIVE THREW PISHED .

NEVER GET THOSE DAYS BACK.ATB.

Haha i know lads from Newcastle used to come down an camp on ainsdale beach,I still speak to them now all these years later.let's not give in mate we still got a chance :thumbs: