WHIPPET/GREYHOUND X BEDLINGTON GREYHOUND

Travelled over to West Yorkshire today to put Blade a first cross greyhound bedlington to my first cross whippet greyhound. Pups due March 24th hopefully.

Would like to thank Shaun for making us welcome, he came over as a very knowledgable lurcher man, all his dogs are a credit to him, all looking in excelllent condtion.

Pictures to follow

Edited by sowhat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

This is the bitch she stands just under 22"

good luck ,,,hope she has a good few   i think pup,s in question will go like hot cakes   hope u get the pup what ur after ,,,,got a feeling any rough coats ull have to beat inquirys off with a

Posted Images

006-4.jpg

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker :thumbs: with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

also to you a very nice tidy bitch cant wait to see the result and thanks for putting the pic of my blade he does look well in the pic even if i do say so myself put a pic of your bitch shes a cracker atb popps

006-4.jpg

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker :thumbs: with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

fine looking dog you have there mate atvb jenna

006-4.jpg

fine looking dog you have there mate atvb jenna

thank you atb popps