Drug Testing At Work

it would shock you the amount of people walking around a building site stoned.

I know that's all well and good until some poor fecker ends up not going home to his family cause some kid wanted to stay up and get wasted all night.

not saying its right mate.just saying its the way it is.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Urine test (This was written by an oil rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!)   I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees

right mate what you need is some rhino horn and elephant tusk and some white vinegar mix it all up and suck it up with a 10ml Syringe   now squirt it up your japs eye the morning before you take

hi mate,the lad i know doesn't want me to say which company he works for but its not carillion although a lot of electricity supply companies and other types of companys like them use this plant regul

it would shock you the amount of people walking around a building site stoned.

I know that's all well and good until some poor fecker ends up not going home to his family cause some kid wanted to stay up and get wasted all night.

not saying its right mate.just saying its the way it is.

I Agree sadly it's is mate

i failed a urine test said i had taken cocaine , started an argument with tester my argument was that i was 42 ,married with three kids 17 stone and way to boring to do any drugs . any way he asked what painkillers i had taken turned out that it was codeine . still never got job apparantly its not the done thing to threaten to make testers drink samples .crap job anyway . by the way if you tell them about codeine when they test you , you get suspended on pay while it goes away so long as thats all you have on you

Same but different happened to my brother, he had an accident at work, this automatically gets you drug tested, so he goes to his locker and necks a codeine or 2, they take the test and he is suspended as he tests positive, suspended on full pay, till the results come back.

I love all these cunning plans to beat the test...............now, how about this for cunning.........tell your mate to turn in smoking weed and no more problem! :laugh: :laugh:

hey i start a new job and was told in the interview i will be tested for drink and drugs... i used to smoke weed every nite till that day now given up because i want the job more!!! i,v got some piss tests from the net, witch i failed because it stays in the system for a long time can be over 30 days... but BUT if i drink 2 litters of water in one go and a litter of cranberry juice and do the tests on my 3rd piss i can pass them!!! the thing is i dont know what test the company {carillion} will use. like i say iv given but it will only be just passed 35 days when i start and still could fail the piss test if i dont cut the water and cranberry into me... BUT if its a hair or blood test i think im f**ked even though iv given up! [bANNED TEXT] a mother f**ker!!! ANYONE KNOW WHAT TEST I SHOULD EXPECT??? really am shitin it as i want this job!!!

hey i start a new job and was told in the interview i will be tested for drink and drugs... i used to smoke weed every nite till that day now given up because i want the job more!!! i,v got some piss tests from the net, witch i failed because it stays in the system for a long time can be over 30 days... but BUT if i drink 2 litters of water in one go and a litter of cranberry juice and do the tests on my 3rd piss i can pass them!!! the thing is i dont know what test the company {carillion} will use. like i say iv given but it will only be just passed 35 days when i start and still could fail the piss test if i dont cut the water and cranberry into me... BUT if its a hair or blood test i think im f**ked even though iv given up! [bANNED TEXT] a mother f**ker!!! ANYONE KNOW WHAT TEST I SHOULD EXPECT??? really am shitin it as i want this job!!!

right mate what you need is some rhino horn and elephant tusk and some white vinegar mix it all up and suck it up with a

10ml Syringe

now squirt it up your japs eye the morning before you take the test.......pass every time and the job is your's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

dont worry about it mate...go an skin up :laugh::thumbs: