smk surprise

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I missed that little gem of insite from you first time round, Mole.   You really are a first class twat.

Got back into rifle shooting with a model 19.

First bunnies taken with it :gunsmilie:So wont be selling even if I never use it again (got lazy with PCP's because my permissions demand virtual silence, especially when planting people).

Phantom

Planting people? How deep do you set them?

Six feet usually, bit more if its a double :thumbs:

Got back into rifle shooting with a model 19.

First bunnies taken with it :gunsmilie:So wont be selling even if I never use it again (got lazy with PCP's because my permissions demand virtual silence, especially when planting people).

Phantom

Planting people? How deep do you set them?

Six feet down. He shoots in a cemetery :thumbs:

I thought as much but you never know, one bloke went into chicken farming round here, set the eggs at six inches deep...

:11:

Didn't see the reply Andy :icon_redface:

what you guys think to us starting a post for pics of peps guns but springers under 250 only for a change?

Yes but if another stupid damned fool starts going on about secondhand HW, Theobens, Air Arms, whatever can we line em up against the wall and zero our scopes on their balls please? Mine is my lovely Stingray .177, under £250, my wife has a Hatsan 60S and so do I for bunny killing!

Edited because I forgot to say my lovely expensive Hatsan .177, sorry Webley .177 is in my photo (cost £240)...

Edited by secretagentmole

BAM also make a copy of the tx200 I dont know why smk have not chose to import it as its cheap in the U.S. I seen a shop in gun mart selling them for £220 at a time when real tx200s cost that.

Worth keeping a eye out for.

Had a few smks,not had the model you talk of but I seen it in my dealers,the blue looks good and the rifle looks well built,so do a few of the others but the £180+ price tags Id sooner stay safe with a quality recognised rifle.

what you guys think to us starting a post for pics of peps guns but springers under 250 only for a change?

Yes but if another stupid damned fool starts going on about secondhand HW, Theobens, Air Arms, whatever can we line em up against the wall and zero our scopes on their balls please? Mine is my lovely Stingray .177, under £250, my wife has a Hatsan 60S and so do I for bunny killing!

Edited because I forgot to say my lovely expensive Hatsan .177, sorry Webley .177 is in my photo (cost £240)...

I missed that little gem of insite from you first time round, Mole.

You really are a first class twat.

• Like 1

Sorry Andy, just having a joke not trying to rain on anyone's parade. Simple thing is some people will go for a new gun to avoid the somebody else's problem field and some will get secondhand guns preferring someone else to take the hit on depreciation. Saying that the wife bought a Gamo 400 in November for £100, did not like the power too much (it is a half powered rifle), she traded it in for £100 on her Diana 280 in January, not bad depreciation on a cheap gun is it? By the way seriously considering a Theoben Evolution, very seriously considering!

Phantom I love the Quattro trigger (fitted to Webley springers and the Edgar/Hatsan), I find it a damned nice trigger to use! Easy to master and as stated they are very accurate guns!

Edited by secretagentmole

Had lots of rifles as a kid beat up webley vulcans and El Gamos, But grew up turned into a teenager and dicovered booze fags and girls etc and lost interest for years lol. Anyway started taking up shooting seriously about 4/5 yrs ago First Rifle i bought was a Smk Xs20, Was chuffed zeroed it took out a few crows and squizzers in the following weeks, After about 3 months tho things went bad, Started making a terrible Twang and then i could'nt hit Sh*t, Tried my best to zero scopes again but found every shot was different and inconsistant, Smk's are cheap rubbish in my experience, Stay well away, if Moneys tight buy a 2nd hand rifle. I Spent £140 on a smk then 3 mnths later £150 on a 2nd hand BSA Lightening,Which was great but could have bought a brand new Bsa,Weirauch Air Arms Springer for the cash i spent on them.

Edited by Dai Williams

I`ve said it before and will repeat as required

Buy a good secondhand quality gun instead of wasting cash on SMK etc,, cheap crap! simple. I know some like them but the above sums it up for me! :thumbs:

Yup. As I've said many times before, buy cheap, buy twice :thumbs:

Totally agree, been there, done that, got the Tshirt. It was an Smk Tshirt, that broke too :laugh:

Edited by Dai Williams