last night bbc 2 i think.......

Alright lads, did anyone watch the thing about a farming family, the owner was a master of a hunt his second name was yeaman or something like that :blink: . It was about farming and how the economics in it are declining, also about the ban of hunting etc. Very sad to see it was nearly had a tear to my eye :cry:

Unusual for bbc to put on a pro hunting programme aswell :blink:

staffy-1

Alright lads, did anyone watch the thing about a farming family, the owner was a master of a hunt his second name was yeaman or something like that :blink: . It was about farming and how the economics in it are declining, also about the ban of hunting etc. Very sad to see it was nearly had a tear to my eye :cry:

Unusual for bbc to put on a pro hunting programme aswell :blink:

staffy-1

Yes I stayed and watch it have to say it was very good. It does make me sick to see the way the country folk and all are sports are picked on every time {Thay did say about a BAN WHAT BAN ???????

Edited by john b

there names were peter and gary Lea(brothers) owned and worked the farm, pete was the master of the southdown and eridge hunt, one of my locals. the series was an ongoing thing about ditchling, yes it was sad to watch.

Yeh i enjoyed it,not sure about showing the terrier's ragging the carcass though.Think it would of been better to leave the filming after he despatched the fox with the pistol.jmo,entertaining and educational programe though.

Yeh i enjoyed it,not sure about showing the terrier's ragging the carcass though.Think it would of been better to leave the filming after he despatched the fox with the pistol.jmo,entertaining and educational programe though.

I think that it will be an eye opener for the general public that have only seen leaflets from leading charities saying 'a fox suffers for minutes whilst being ripped limb from limb by a pack of hounds' whilst showing a pic of the hounds with a fox . I say good on BBC 4 for showing the public an alternative to LACS usual Bulls*t!! :thumbs-up: