NOT NORMAL

come on then piss heads ,when having a good piss up with the lads how many pints can you get fro

i dernt Evin say how many cans i had yesterday :big_boss: but believe its not NORMAL... :alcoholic:

I believe your not normal :haha:

i think your rright,for once..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe your not normal

You fanny

Some of you chaps wont be drawing your old age pensions

ive drank abnormal amounts of alcohol on some occasions, usually when im drinking whisky (most of the time im usually quite a friendly drunk)

started drinking sambuca before the new year... love the taste of the stuff.... but it has a dangerous side-effect as it brings out my psychotic side which has never happened before with any drink includeing whisky, vodka and pucheen

im trying to quit binge drinking this year, cut back to just having a couple of cans of beer in the house whenever i get the urge to go to the pub...... its saving me a fortune in drink as any binge drinking i do is down the pub

My stag do- boys arrived at 9am,my brother enquired if i had any beer at home,i said know but the mrs opened up i had a stack by my gun cabinet :censored:

4-5 cans later we depart for paintballing but welsh hound and andrew mark from here want to call in tescos on the way and but a litre of vodca plus numerous cans of stella..

by the time paint balling was over,welsh hound had forced the bottle of vodca down my neck plus a few stellas.

on the way home we called in a pub and had 3-4 pints each.

plan was to go home to clean up,cant remember if we did but we done a crawl of 4 pubs,having a few in each and getting kicked out(welsh hound is a header!!)

onto the 5th pub and remember being prsented with a pint,immediately knew it was a cocktail of something but forced :whistling: to neck it then woke up at 7am feeling bad :sick: :cry:

found out later,the cocktail was scotch,gin,vodca,stella and guinness :blink:

NEVER AGAIN!!!

Done some stupid drinking at times when i was about 17-23.......always started with pints and then vodka and finish of the night with shots...........done 16 sambuca 1 after the other at the bar 1 night, drank 3/4 of a bottle of absolute vodka in 1 swoop and countless silly nights with Buckfast..... :sick:

But i think its taken its toll now cause the hangovers are unreal......remember the days where i could drink thursday,friday,sat and sunday and not miss a shift.......1 days drink now and am dying for days... :thumbdown:

Done some stupid drinking at times when i was about 17-23.......always started with pints and then vodka and finish of the night with shots...........done 16 sambuca 1 after the other at the bar 1 night, drank 3/4 of a bottle of absolute vodka in 1 swoop and countless silly nights with Buckfast..... :sick:

But i think its taken its toll now cause the hangovers are unreal......remember the days where i could drink thursday,friday,sat and sunday and not miss a shift.......1 days drink now and am dying for days... :thumbdown:

f*****g lightweight :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:tongue2: :tongue2: :thumbs:

You fanny :thumbdown:

Edited by christian71
  • Like 1

I can barely remember the concert but what i can remember was good, luckily i had a seated ticket!! I tried to finish the other 6 cans off on the way home and brought the whole lot back up!! I used to love holstein, i was delighted when i moved to Manchester and you could get it on draught, some messy messy times i tell ya!!

I can barely remember the concert but what i can remember was good, luckily i had a seated ticket!! I tried to finish the other 6 cans off on the way home and brought the whole lot back up!! I used to love holstein, i was delighted when i moved to Manchester and you could get it on draught, some messy messy times i tell ya!!

did it make you feel like this??? :tongue2::laugh:

f*****g lightweight :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Thats exactly what i am now Stewie..... :D

Still drink an Englishman under the table though........ :laugh:

:tongue2: :tongue2: :thumbs: