your deerhound x's

this is storm my 4 year old deerhound greyhound beddlington greyhound, shes a great all rounder, plenty of blow for her breed and super fast

hoodstart005.jpg?t=1294761717

Longarm That sure is a stunning Lurcher which seems to have everthing nice tight feet, Deep and Broad chest with loads of heart room and a real keen look about her with power and elligance. I have not seen nicer for a long Time ,in Sport Jonathan

Edited by Jonathan Booth France

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And fine specimens they are too.      

Well, I'll never tire of putting this pic up on Deer/Grey threads, as I think she is a good example ! 18 month old, 29" and around 75lb ! Doing exactly as I would want and expect at this stage;  

Some luvly deerhound crosses folks.This is my boy.Deer x grey,271/2" & 3years old this month.

Posted Images

this thread seems too be showing some nice dogs, deffanitely complimenting the deerhound x's....

how do i upload a photo without it sending a link? i just want the photo too come up so people dont have too download it?

the only way im able to up load pictures matey is to put them on photobucket first then copy and paste it on er, hope that helps fella :thumbs:

this is storm my 4 year old deerhound greyhound beddlington greyhound, shes a great all rounder, plenty of blow for her breed and super fast

hoodstart005.jpg?t=1294761717

Longarm That sure is a stunning Lurcher which seems to have everthing nice tight feet, Deep and Broad chest with loads of heart room and a real keen look about her with power and elligance. I have not seen nicer for a long Time ,im Sport Jonathan

thank you for your kind comments jonathan,the misus thinks she looks like a giant rat lol but i think shes lovely if im honest shes 1 0f the best allrounder dogs ive had, great temprament very loyal and obideant and very loving, she isa typical lurcher really happy to be out day or night and the rest of the time dozzing infront of the fire lol, absolutely no bother , im very lucky to have her :thumbs: Edited by longarm
  • 2 weeks later...