• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on t

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the

Places where things like this are happening "the community" is to blame imo.........you've all let them come into your communities and take over The manic street preachers said it "If you tolerate th

Posted Images

PAKI SCUM DRUGING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS AND LEADING THEM INTO THE SEX TRADE

NOW CALL US RACIST , THESE FOOOOCKERS NEED SORTING OUT

Unfortunately its a bit like shutting the door AFTER the horse has bolted.

People shouldve listened to Enoch Powell.

• Like 1

:no: ITS ARE COUNTRY WAKE UP , THIS IS GOING ON UNDER ARE NOSES THE POLICE KNOW THE GOVERMENT KNOWS AND THEY WONT ACT THESE PAKI TWATS THINK THIS YOUNG GIRRLS ARE MEAT

Edited by gonetoearth

:no: ITS ARE COUNTRY WAKE UP

erm.... its theirs too.

:no: ITS ARE COUNTRY WAKE UP , THIS IS GOING ON UNDER ARE NOSES THE POLICE KNOW THE GOVERMENT KNOWS AND THEY WONT ACT THESE PAKI TWATS THINK THIS YOUNG GIRRLS ARE MEAT

THEY THINK MORE OF MEAT IM AFRAID, FILTHY PAKI SCUM (AT THE HEART OF WAR ALL OVER THE WORLD) A DISEASE WHICH WILL SEE THE WORLD RUN UNDER SHARIA LAW, THEN THEY WILL RAPE CHILDREN LEGALLY.

GREAT BRITAIN MY ARSE :censored:

• Like 2
Guest stewie

:no: ITS ARE COUNTRY WAKE UP

erm.... its theirs too.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

How may white girls are raped by white men?

HOW MANY BAND WAGONS DO YOU JUMP ON, THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT IS AND HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

IDIOTION YOU ALLWAYS SEEM TO BE THE DEFENDER OF THE POOR ASION MUSLIM ETC , OH AND HOW MANY WHITE MEN RAPE WHITE GIRLS

THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE , THE ISSUE IS THE ENTRAPMENT OF YOUNG WHITE GIRLS IN CARE BEING DRUGED AND USED AND ABUSED BY OLD PAKI MEN PAKI MEN NOT WHITE IS THERE A BIT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND , P A K I AS IN PAKI SCUM IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH ;)

Even you must be able to see that it has happened on numerous occasions in cities from the midlands upwards and is ALWAYS Muslim gangs, never Jews,Christians, Hindus, Budhists or Sikhs.

There is endemic reasons within there culture as to why they can behave this way to minors and i have suspicians as to why they especially want to do it to white children.

HOW MANY BAND WAGONS DO YOU JUMP ON, THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT IS AND HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

IDIOTION YOU ALLWAYS SEEM TO BE THE DEFENDER OF THE POOR ASION MUSLIM ETC , OH AND HOW MANY WHITE MEN RAPE WHITE GIRLS

THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE , THE ISSUE IS THE ENTRAPMENT OF YOUNG WHITE GIRLS IN CARE BEING DRUGED AND USED AND ABUSED BY OLD PAKI MEN PAKI MEN NOT WHITE IS THERE A BIT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND , P A K I AS IN PAKI SCUM IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH ;)

't

So white girls being raped by white guys isn't an issue :doh::doh:

a woman from work was telling me a while back how the asians at the car wash opposite her house had bought her 13 yr old daughter a mobile phone!! She went absolutely mental, safe to say they wont be trying anything on in that neighbourhood any time soon.

I think the problem is people are confused,by the media and by whats going on around them.

and this is imo the type of story created by the media that is meant to rile up and divide us.

with that said,and this might sound like typical macho internet talk but i'd happily do time for murder if any member of my family was raped.

Its obviously an issue and i hope its looked into by more intelligent men than you, but as they dont seem to be able to stop white folk raping girls (or as in todays news sexually abusing a child at a nursery) i doubt they will be able to stop the asians.

Gonetoearth - How many bandwagons do I jump on? Do you understand the meaning of irony? :icon_eek:

I think the problem is people are confused,by the media and by whats going on around them.

and this is imo the type of story created by the media that is meant to rile up and divide us.

with that said,and this might sound like typical macho internet talk but i'd happily do time for murder if any member of my family was raped.

i dont read the papers or watch the news but i knows what i see and i have seen them in their cars chatting up young girls offering em lifts home from school, someone mentioned whites raping white girls but if any white man was seen behaving the way asians do in this situation theyd be in the cells in no time, racism in reverse by the authorities as always.