Rabbits for the homeless

Guest stewie

i remember strong stuff asking for 1 single packet of soup and saying how much it would make a difference so imagine how much difference a few bunnys would make :yes: :yes: good idea stroller ill look into it to :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before Xmas i gave a church bloke who has a mobile soup kitchen a load of veg to feed the homeless a xmas dinner and i asked him if he could use rabbit meat as i have a freezer full but i could supply

Spot on mate, i'll have a look into local soup kitchens! It also helps promote a positive view of field sports.

Dottydoo bang on and stroller top bloke homelessness in this country shouldn't be allowed when we hand people who hate us a life On a plate but that's another story

I'm not really sure it would work. How many homeless could actually run fast enough to catch a rabbit? Some of them are wiry but would they really fit into a warren? As for lamping, the ones with alcohol problems would be in no fit state to rush across a field and bite a bunny after a few cans of the old jungle juice...

Only pssing about - brilliant idea really.

Nick

Before Xmas i gave a church bloke who has a mobile soup kitchen a load of veg to feed the homeless a xmas dinner and i asked him if he could use rabbit meat as i have a freezer full but i could supply him fresh meat most weeks. To be honest i didnt think he would be interested as a lot of people dont eat rabbit these days i suppose i was being very naive as to the plight of the homeless as he was over the moon saying how the hot meal he provides could be the only one they get all week.

i know a lot of people are on the street through their own weaknesses ie drink or drugs but who am i to judge and at least its doing somebody somewhere some good. How some of the poor buggers survive this weather is beyond me i work out in it for most of the day and it wears me out just keeping warm.

maybe there is this type of thing going on where you live and if you have enough in the freezer maybe you could help?

Its just a thought :thumbs:

that really good of you mate. very commendable. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have a solution that will fix the homeless, the starving and the over population problem over night, without a shadow of a doubt.

SOLUTION: Everybody eat the person to their immediate left.

:icon_eek: mate have you seen the state of my mothering law? :no:

i recomend gas mark 3 for 20 mins per lb lol

your well onto something mate and it deffo provides a better name 4 feild sport ill deffo b loookin at my soup kitchen an putting it to them i have loads of rabbits left over, its a shame use cudnt do it through a name or something that make awarness of wat we all do is benificial not just to ourselfs but can be to other people, mabe people wouldnt be so quick to judge

Before Xmas i gave a church bloke who has a mobile soup kitchen a load of veg to feed the homeless a xmas dinner and i asked him if he could use rabbit meat as i have a freezer full but i could supply him fresh meat most weeks. To be honest i didnt think he would be interested as a lot of people dont eat rabbit these days i suppose i was being very naive as to the plight of the homeless as he was over the moon saying how the hot meal he provides could be the only one they get all week.

i know a lot of people are on the street through their own weaknesses ie drink or drugs but who am i to judge and at least its doing somebody somewhere some good. How some of the poor buggers survive this weather is beyond me i work out in it for most of the day and it wears me out just keeping warm.

maybe there is this type of thing going on where you live and if you have enough in the freezer maybe you could help?

Its just a thought :thumbs:

Nice one stroller.Well done mate.:good: