Whats in your shooting bag?

Sharp Knife

Tin Of pellets

Spare Mag.

All goes in my Pockets, quarry goes in game pocket at the back. never take a bag unless I'm decoying or Roost shooting with the Shotty :thumbs:....

:hmm: Playboy, Penthouse or Club? Please dont say any of that low crap like readers wives or the sunday sport skin mag of the year :11:

Phantom

Ah, the joys of a smart phone in a quiet and lonely wood.... :whistling::laugh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently got barrel cleaning kit (in case of jams, misfires etc), Air Arms Field Pellets, Prometheus Pellets, Flat Head Pellets, cheap Spitfire pellets (finding out what the heck works best), Napier

Well the carrier bags they give out bio degrade in under 5 minutes, leading to total loss of contents, bit of a swine that. The wife is after her own SPA for rifle shooting with a broken right wrist (

The bag is a camelbak striker xt in apg. I tried for ages to find one in the uk but couldnt, so I had work order me one through from the states.

If you want one give your local Cotswold outdoors a ring. The product code is 63110137 4040 0 They are £65 plus postage and expect to wait around eight weeks for it to come.

Failing that give me a shout at the Harrogate branch (01423 701100) and I will order one for you.

Alex

:hmm: Playboy, Penthouse or Club? Please dont say any of that low crap like readers wives or the sunday sport skin mag of the year :11:

Phantom

Just seen this :laugh:. ok you got me I didn't want to say anything! actually my favourite is Big Boy Magazine :kiss:...

Jasp

Phone

Knife

Range Finder

Bi-pod

Night Vision

Torch

Spare batterys for both

Small tool kit

Spares for guns , i do carry a set of seals and any small parts that may need attention .

Dry Tea Towel

Latex Gloves

Small First Aid Kit

Game Carrier

Para Cord

Phone

Knife

Range Finder

Bi-pod

Night Vision

Torch

Spare batterys for both

Small tool kit

Spares for guns , i do carry a set of seals and any small parts that may need attention .

Dry Tea Towel

Latex Gloves

Small First Aid Kit

Game Carrier

Para Cord

Oh , and I-pod :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Currently got barrel cleaning kit (in case of jams, misfires etc), Air Arms Field Pellets, Prometheus Pellets, Flat Head Pellets, cheap Spitfire pellets (finding out what the heck works best), Napier Power Lube, paper targets, staple gun (the one at the range is always empty), staples, couple of bags of sweets (I have been an insulin injecting diabetic since I was 10), cigarette lighters and cigarettes.

Will be getting a nice rucksack to bung it all in soon (only shooting on ranges at the moment, looking for permissions), using a Tesco bag for life at the moment.

• Like 1

SPA for saving the plannet with a tesco bag! :tongue2::thumbs:

Well the carrier bags they give out bio degrade in under 5 minutes, leading to total loss of contents, bit of a swine that. The wife is after her own SPA for rifle shooting with a broken right wrist (car accident 2 weeks ago, some sod shot out of a car park, smashed into the front wing, throwing her sideways whilst she had hold of the steering wheel, threw her sideways, the force broke the radius at the wrist). Somehow she is managing to cock the Diana and fire the darned thing in plaster from her hand to her elbow!

• Like 1