best haul

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did a job just outside penzance for an equestrian centre year before last,about mid august. Started picking off rabbits about 3pm with a brno .22rf , carried on until it got to dark to shoot, had a brew ,then started lamping, carried on till about 4am,might have been a little earlier. went back and had another brew. then went around picking them off till around 11am. Rabbits were still coming out but i was shagged. had piled them up pretty well throughout the night, lost about a dozen to a vixen and her cubs that id seen around during the small hours. When i got them all together for the customer there were a hundred and thirty six rabbits laid out for him. (covered in blue bottles), admittedly about fifteen to twenty of them were fryers. PS no doubt the two tossers who think they are the only ones worth listening to on this site will refute it or undermine it, i can provide photographic evidence if necessary from my phone. sad if i have to but there you go.

Lurchers..................... 83 rabbits in 2 hours :D

Christ thats a rabbit every 1 min and 45 secs!! now thats some lurcher keeping that up for 2 hours!!! good on ya! :icon_eek:

I did say Lurchers ;) We had 3 dogs running that night we took 21 off the first field we walked in B) We took 216 from that farm in 3 visits :D