old dogs and old pics lets see them!

this is an old photo i have had blown up of my great grandad with my great grandmother to his right and my grandad (my dads dad) to his left with there lurcher back in the 50s :thumbs: ive never found out the breeding but no he was a good dog and helped feed the family in the hard times back then :thumbs:

memorycard2241.jpg

ive got some more somewhere ill put them up tomorrow mate and must say this should be a long and excellent thread if it goes well good idea :thumbs:

lovely old pic mate! is it some sort of collie x ? looking forward to the other pics.

Guest stewie

this is an old photo i have had blown up of my great grandad with my great grandmother to his right and my grandad (my dads dad) to his left with there lurcher back in the 50s :thumbs: ive never found out the breeding but no he was a good dog and helped feed the family in the hard times back then :thumbs:

memorycard2241.jpg

ive got some more somewhere ill put them up tomorrow mate and must say this should be a long and excellent thread if it goes well good idea :thumbs:

lovely old pic mate! is it some sort of collie x ? looking forward to the other pics.

cheers mate :thumbs: yes im pretty sure its a collie cross it certainly looks like one :thumbs: id of loved to have met him sounds like he was a brilliant bloke :thumbs:

Probably 2 of the best lurchers i owed the fawn dog was 26"tt saluki x grey x collie x grey he will be coming on 13 now ,the other dog was a collie x grey 25"tts came out of undisputed kennel he be going on 15 now both dogs were single handed and were a pleasure to work :thumbs:

Edited by Keano