Sometimes I am ashamed to be a human

Just read this on MSN and, sorry if my small narrow brain thinks like this, but there are too many dogs available(via too many arsehole breedings) to scumbag, drugged up shitheads who would do this.

I don't want to tar everyone with my ill thought out theory as I am probably totally wrong and out of order, but I see too many unwanted impounded dogs every week and I see far too many dogs 'available, free to good home'. I read of vain attempts to breed new strains of lurcher on here and I can only see one route for their future.

Two dogs found hanging from bridge

Two dogs were found hanged from a bridge

Two dogs have been found hanged from a village bridge in a "barbaric" act of cruelty, the RSPCA has said.

The bodies of the dogs, described as "lurcher types" by the charity, were discovered by a woman motorist in Congerstone, Leicestershire, on Thursday morning.

RSPCA inspector Sheona Morley said the animals' bodies were suspended from opposite ends of a single rope, which stretched over the road crossing the bridge, near Bosworth Road.

She said: "It must have been absolutely awful for the lady who discovered them. She was driving along the road but found her path blocked by the rope across the carriageway.

"When she got out to have a closer look she was disgusted to see the bodies of the dogs.

"There is absolutely no excuse to treat any animal in such a barbaric way."

The dogs, one male and one female, were aged between 12 and 18 months and were both wearing leather collars with no identification tags. The RSPCA said neither animal was microchipped.

It is not known whether the dogs were already dead when they were suspended from the bridge.

An RSPCA spokeswoman said the results of post-mortem examinations are expected within a few days.

Anyone with any information about the incident is urged to contact the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999 or call Leicestershire Police.

if the dont want the dog, just hand them in. The dogs will die, but at least it will be humane. They do the this shit in spain, hang the poor feckers from trees :cry: just cruel twats , even a bullet better than that.!!

RSPCA publicity stunt?

:hmm:

I seriously doubt that.even most on here despise the rspca,however there are cruel wicked c**ts out there that give the rspca and organisations like them the ammo they need.and tbh i hope they do catch up with the sick fucks and prosecute them to the full extent of the law.

RSPCA publicity stunt?

:hmm:

Its always a lurcher or terrier , just look at the adverts they put out

RSPCA are nothing more than an animal peddling machine :thumbdown:

Hmm possibly, but I'd hate to think that even that motley crew wouldn't dream up a sick stunt like this. The single warped brain cells reading it might be given an idea.

Are you trying to say that charities do not thrive healthily on the misfortune of others.

They might not physically carry out the deeds, but power and a damned good living are bestowed on the top administrators of such 'angellic' organisations.

Anyway that is a different arguement. I hate to think that two dogs are thrown off either side of a bridge with ropes around their neck and UK prison would be too good a place for the perpetrators. I'll hold back speculating on the validity of the report until I hear anything new.

Maybe the Samaritans are hanging people, Christain Aid starving the poor? What if Dr Banardo's are purposely orphaning children? Where will it end? :icon_eek:

Quite a few years back in the ED/RD a lad had his terriers seized by the RSPCA they said he had been badger digging,one of the terriers had been mauld by a alsation when it was a pup so had to be fed a special diet.When the case went to court the judge orderd the dogs be returned to which the RSPCA replied we cant they were put to sleep RSPCA INSPECTOR GLOSSOP

surely they wouldnt do owt like that?