gat gun

was looking at a gat the other day and ime fecked if i can think how they work?????.as far as i can see they dont work how a air gun dose in my mined.theres no build up of air presure behined them forceing the pellet out the barrel.all i could think is that the barrel being flung forward at high speed fings the pellet out by momentum......am i right

2db9.jpg

Edited by bullsmilk

feck me i remeber them i had one sold it to a mate at school he had it shoved down the front of his kecks and the fecker went off.... you can imagaine the rest i was laughing my head off for a week .. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ... i you got shot with it i didnt hurt but if the barrel hit you it hurt like feck... i lost all the darts for mine in a week.... :laugh::laugh: .good fecking post cows spunk.. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

when i was a kid we were playing with a gat,two coppers pulled up in a black maria and took it off of us, while one of them was asking who owend it the other one pulled the trigger and the barrel shot through the f*****g winderscreen .its still funny 50 later micky

Amongst my old guns I have an old gat rifle dont see many of those .In full working order :)

fukc i remember them used to get them at the fairs ..shooting the cans with a fecking cork that stuck in the end of the barrel lol

there awas a stand at one of the game fairs that had these type of guns. there was a glass botle with a ring balencing on the top of it, so the bottom of the ring down the bottles neck and the bottom bit of the top part resting on the spout bit :blink: anyway the idea was to lightly hit the ring at the top and you would hit it down so the ring went all the way over the bottle and if you did this you won 20 quid. peice of piss i thort easy 20 quid, i came away in the end minus a few quid :laugh: