JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

whats this topic about looks and pedigrees :whistling:

it should be about working ability??some bonnie dogs here keep up the pedigree we could have a new kennel club registration here soon,

now lets here about the working ability of these new found dogs and some recent pictures of there catches would be lovelly

Edited by madman

In Them pics of Traveller he looks a little like a Saluki lurcher type? Not to different from the old Pics Of Laddie the Accident. Could Minshaws get their legendary lamping stamina from Saluki Blood ????

Its just cos its black and tan though max,,, funily enough i was just talking to andy about this dog yesterday, its a dog i like the look of a great deal.. as for staminar who knows, but wasnlt travler son of blue, and i dont think blue looks like a saluki type, and i think bue had good staminar,,,, also that black and tan could have come from the "hound" weather trail or fell that was supposed to be in there, feck even some colie dogs can be tri coloured .

whatever there breeding i dont think it matters,, like most good lurchers, its just a long line of bitsa's with the main charactoristic being staminar.

would love to see some more old pics fellas,

imo you cant realy say joedogs pups like the old stuff just yet.its too early,Rambo was 80plus pounds there hasnt been another minshaw that big until Jack,Mosco came along,imo a minshaw trait is big head,thick legs and deep and wide chest,even these 50lbs what been all have or had the thick legs,big heads and wide and deep chests,theres only andy who kept these dogs true to there breeding over the years you lads are forgetting about the bitches out of this strain to like Kes,Jess,red(chelsea) blue,Blaze just to name a few,heres another litter what were born about 5/6years ago

there 6weeks old at the time,

IM000226.jpg

IM000227.jpg

IM000228.jpg

In Them pics of Traveller he looks a little like a Saluki lurcher type? Not to different from the old Pics Of Laddie the Accident. Could Minshaws get their legendary lamping stamina from Saluki Blood ????

Considering there was only a few dogs with that questionable BIT of legendry SALUKI in them and ALL the minshaw stuff are renound for there stamina your talking bollocks as usual Lee.

Edited by hern

As Laddie's breeding was of unknown make-up Max perhaps he was a Minshaw :toast: ..just to say that is one really smart pup you have there Top Poacher out of my old dog,fingers crossed he makes the grade for you :thumbs: ..and my tuppence worth like my son Ginny Spinner is who gives a shit about how they look :blink: ..i've seen a 22 inch bitch run rings around it's own grandfather many times and it's grandfather was the mighty Blue himself..trust me in this game big isn't always best :whistling: .Yes it helps if your after the bigger critters that comes without saying but it's no good having a one trick pony is it? Cheers Andy.

• Like 1

Heard it said a few times laddie was out of a fox hound wether that was from the coat colour or not i wouldnt know but you never know seen a stag hound [foxhound] cross years ago it was bought as a fox dog but could he kill hares he had wind enough for any man and anyone remember the book rebbeca the lurcher. :thumbs:

Its real good to see these dogs lads and its heartwarming to see you all keeping a great line of worker going atb :thumbs:

SORRY andy i.ve got a 23" Wheaton x at the moment ,and he is a smart dog ,but i wish he was around 26-27,it makes a difference if you want them to get up to stuff quick,ATB :thumbs:

Yes,i get your point Joe,but plenty of the bigger heavier dogs are not the quickest onto gear either are they really? Like i say it's ANOTHER point we can agree to disagree on haha :thumbs: .Don't get me wrong i'd prefer a good big dog to a good little un but sometimes it doesn't work like that as you know? Slightly off track here Joe but how do you find the staying power of the Wheaton compared to dogs you've had over the years? My mate swears by them for gameness but says they lack a bit in the wind department? It's a type i have NO experience of whatsoever infact i'm not even sure if i've seen one at work :icon_redface: .

what were the bitches of the strain like??? all the talk is about the dogs? i know there has been a few mentioned but none in the depths that the dogs have......what were trav,blue, bulpa nigga,s sisters like? got to agree , i can see resemblance in joe,s pup head, but then like andy says looks dont mean much if they aint carrying ability, if i was to get a pup id rather it was out of 2 workers(regardless of looks) rather than 2 that just looked like the old stuff... :thumbs:

Thats what i said before Baz,what about the bitches,Youve got Kes who ran with these dogs of the strain and never ever chucked it or got shown up and she was 22 inch,then there was Andys Jess who ran with Bulpa 99% of the time and not once did she look a lesser dog,and both them bitches threw top class workers,Jess was Growlers mother what s minshaw owned and she was the mother of nipper to who got the 29hares with v minshaw,my first minshaw was a bitch,she was out of Bulpa x Greyhound,she was 22inch killed Hares day or night and she didnt mind mixing it with the toothed quarry and she got the big fellas single handed,to me all these top dogs of the strain,the bitches were just as good imo and at times better

Edited by pack of dogs