Foxhunting and Women

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's true, but in my experience the women are more interested in riding their horses all over the landscape than they are with the actual hunt!   When the conditions take a turn for the worse, th

do you bolloks (experience my arse)crob you only recently got into abit of ferreting.

you need a hobby instead of breeding and plannining litters out your shit non working lurchers. you big mouthed cow

Posted Images

In my experience of following a few different packs all over the country . . . the field is always mixed, and if you had to count i would say most would contain more women than men. :thumbs:

That's true, but in my experience the women are more interested in riding their horses all over the landscape than they are with the actual hunt! :D

When the conditions take a turn for the worse, they soon loose interest... :yes: Not saying that's true for every hunt, just what I've experienced. :thumbs:

• Like 1

id love a go at riding horses all over the landscape woodnt dres in the traditional hunt cloves tho id dress up like a cowboy and call my self billy the kid i can imagion the looks id get but it wood be a right lath just out of intrest as anyone that go foxhunting on horses ever dun it dresed up like a cowboy that is

Yep, for most it's the horses and riding thats the attraction but for others it's just about everything. Either way, they ALL support hunting and contribute greatly... Anyone remember those game gals that dressed as 'bunnys' for the march in Brighton?? :D

Yep, for most it's the horses and riding thats the attraction but for others it's just about everything. Either way, they ALL support hunting and contribute greatly... Anyone remember those game gals that dressed as 'bunnys' for the march in Brighton?? :D

they were spot on them there girlys,i know some lovely ladies that ride to hunt and dont care a jot for anything but having the craic whilst out, and fair play to them, i wish my mrs would take more interest in it,bless all the lady hunters :thumbs: