Mike brown whippets?

dotty fresh earths (kreet) is in scotland why dont he have a run with you show you how good his non ss whippets are.

correct me if im wrang here chief.....

but iant kreet the biggest all out peddlar this lace i ever seen :icon_eek:

like i say if im wrang ill stand corrected, but im sure he is lol

an you want me to meet up with that :blink:

an you say my head is fooked :laugh:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mike brown didnt become well known because he has worked his dogs, and thats a fact, he became well known because he used to sell his dogs using the "LAGUNA" name, (which wasnt/isnt his to use,) lyla

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are

Bottom line im 24 iv only worked whippets for 12 years and raced greyhounds since i can remember i dont debate that a man breeding longer than i have lived will have forgoten more than i know but when

Posted Images

na i wont stand corrected, dont care what anybody says, kreet was an probably still is a full blown fooking dog dealer/peddlar/messer,

if i had a known that was the mentality a the folk i was having a debate with i wouldnt have bothered............

seems after all the whole change to the way that dogs are advertised was a waste, as it was changed primarily cos a people like kreet, an here we have him not only here but with a diffrent name, but flaunting it :blink:

:bye:

Hows it going.

Sorry, have joined a while now, just posting now.

I was thinking of getting a whippet soon.

I heard a lot of good things about mike brown bred whippets.

Been reading a few topics on here about them.

For all the people who have them, what are they like?

Do they make good lampers, will they be hardy enough?

Can i see some pics of all your mike brown bred whippets please as well.

Cheers. :thumbs:

John.

Well mate if your still even reading this thread I wonder if you"ve been able to come to any sort of sensible decision as it seems to have got slightly side tracked

na i wont stand corrected, dont care what anybody says, kreet was an probably still is a full blown fooking dog dealer/peddlar/messer,

if i had a known that was the mentality a the folk i was having a debate with i wouldnt have bothered............

seems after all the whole change to the way that dogs are advertised was a waste, as it was changed primarily cos a people like kreet, an here we have him not only here but with a diffrent name, but flaunting it :blink:

thats him fella as his own line of whippet now leeali whippets :laugh:

thats him fella as his own line of whippet now leeali whippets :laugh:

seems having yer own line comes wae having whippets these days, suppose being worth all that money it was inevitable :thumbdown:

lets hope he sticks to the whippets an dont start wae terriers or lurchers :whistling:

Hows it going.

Sorry, have joined a while now, just posting now.

I was thinking of getting a whippet soon.

I heard a lot of good things about mike brown bred whippets.

Been reading a few topics on here about them.

For all the people who have them, what are they like?

Do they make good lampers, will they be hardy enough?

Can i see some pics of all your mike brown bred whippets please as well.

Cheers. :thumbs:

John.

I have a MB bred whippet,I haven"t seen many others of this strain work, however on the performance of my own bitch I would say it would do you just fine.

She has good prey drive,uses her nose well and isn"t afraid to face cover,she has enough pace for bunnies and is capable of taking longears and yes she has stamina.

You could go direct to MB or there are plenty of folk out there breeding from his stock both back to ss bred dogs and some to out crosses and yes they have the bottle for charlie.

It"s really down to what game your wanting to take, hope this has been helpfull and good luck and happy hunting in the future

Here we go do all you idiots live in the real world and do any of you read the posts ? i have stated more than 3 times now on this thread i dont knock his dogs or the guy its the fact every twat in bloody britain tells the next that if you want a working whippet buy one from a man who people openly talk about not working his dogs and extensively inbreeding his already inbred stock. Now never once have i said i was not kreet infact anyone on here who has had any actual atention over the last few years knows this is not a secret. Secondly i have kept whippets since i was first alowed my own dog 12 years ago and it wasnt till last year i actualy bred one so say as you please about me i couldnt give a toss simply because unlike mb i dont rely on idiots to promote my lines on sites like this after all i wouldnt realy have to since i wont breed again till october 11 meaning 2 years between the mating of a 3 year old bitch whom i already have pups booked for due to the capability of her and the already well performing ofspring who unlike mb i have first hand knowledge of how they are performing although some people cant be bothered letting you know. I realy dont care about the debating if you had had the brains you would have realised that my coat remark was infact a piss take out the twats bringing this thread like others to the ground correct me if i am wrong but the whippet as a breed was doing what it does now long before any of the above cross breeds were created and at the end of the day as a rabbiting dog i wouldnt have anything else in my kennel i have tried various other crosses and none suited me. The reason i do not like ss lines is the simple fact of how close they are all bred and personaly i aint keen on many of them i also dont actualy have a problem with mb dont know him and dont debate that he will have done alot with whippets in the past but its amusing how you clowns can have digs at someone who is just young out with his dogs daily helps anyone in this game out by taking them on his land etc and who maybe did sell a few dogs 7 years ago as a teenager who was trying out different lurchers that didnt suit his needs. The one thing i always do is hold my hand up when im wrong and yes at that time for personaly reasons i was in the wrong place and what i ended up with didnt suit me but i would like to meet anyone else in there early 20s with the knowledge understanding and experience in this game and i am not wrong in saying that there are other lines out there just as suitable as mbs and no im not promoting a line the idiots on here spouting out about it are and infact my dogs would never be available on here have you seen the idiots they would be going to!

Back on track mb's whippets capable but there are other pups suitable out there and through some of the more knowledgeable people on the site deff wouldnt go down that road and see now my thoughts werent just that.

No1 jibber how would you know who i was after a month on the site clearly wee all need to sit back and think who are you ....

Secondly im in kinks here just back to page ten and my remark about the tiny whippet and fox's its a bloody joke your all in another planet i was taking the piss out of the garbage your all spouting.

Its was advice on the line and i gave mine i didnt start any gash about 23" dogs 2" over breed standard nor did i go on about bully looking whippets to me a whippet it what it states on the standard not what someone else thinks a whippet should look like for the field.

Edited by fresh earth

Your not wrong there are plenty of other lines out there doing there job day in day out, one of the best I"ve seen is show bred through and through and is in fact the sire to a litter I recently bred.

However the original poster asked specifically about MB bred dogs and I at least have tried to answer him based on my own experience of owning one of the said dogs.

I truly find her to be a honest capable dog carrying out the tasks that ANY whippet should be able to and am more than satisfied with her abilities or I wouldn"t have bred from her,one of the pups is staying here and will be tested the rest have all gone to working homes and I"m sure will be tested,so only time will tell.

MB/sooty sam a very emotive subject as has been proven yet again by this thread and unfortunately personal vendettas seem to come to the fore some with MB and some between forum members.

The original poster must be feeling more confused than when he asked his original question and still wont have a clear answer to his question.

Good Man I hope you have been able to glean something from amongst this thread though I suspect you probably gave up some time ago and who could blame you.

Theres no wonder THL has the reputation it has when you read through threads like this and is the reason I dont participate too frequently on this site along with many other far more knowledgable people.

cant see how anyone can blame the breeder if they get a pup and it does not turn out right. i think they need to look at themselves first to see if they have gave the pup/dog every chance. if they not sure go ask someone for some advice on the matter at hand. just dont slag the breeder of thats the easy way out.

Hancock gets slagged off left right and centre, yet MB is a hero to some people. I wouldn't again buy off somebody who produces that many litters a year, and i don't care if the pups are pre booked are not. It still stands to fact that his bitches are pushing too many pups out and that hes doing it off the back of one long gone dog. Most whippets will work well if entered right, but i would be very picky who you bought one from, from what i have found out too many people are into breeding working whippets for the wrong reasons....mainly money. There is no need to breed more than one litter every now and again to keep your line going, but no these guys who put there names to there lines and knock out out more pups than necessary.....its wrong. One thing that is personal to me is the looks of these whippets....to me i like a good old fashioned whippet, some of these "working ones" are too big and again just my opinion, look like theres a bit of bull somewhere in there.

Here we go do all you idiots live in the real world and do any of you read the posts ? i have stated more than 3 times now on this thread i dont knock his dogs or the guy its the fact every twat in bloody britain tells the next that if you want a working whippet buy one from a man who people openly talk about not working his dogs and extensively inbreeding his already inbred stock. Now never once have i said i was not kreet infact anyone on here who has had any actual atention over the last few years knows this is not a secret. Secondly i have kept whippets since i was first alowed my own dog 12 years ago and it wasnt till last year i actualy bred one so say as you please about me i couldnt give a toss simply because unlike mb i dont rely on idiots to promote my lines on sites like this after all i wouldnt realy have to since i wont breed again till october 11 meaning 2 years between the mating of a 3 year old bitch whom i already have pups booked for due to the capability of her and the already well performing ofspring who unlike mb i have first hand knowledge of how they are performing although some people cant be bothered letting you know. I realy dont care about the debating if you had had the brains you would have realised that my coat remark was infact a piss take out the twats bringing this thread like others to the ground correct me if i am wrong but the whippet as a breed was doing what it does now long before any of the above cross breeds were created and at the end of the day as a rabbiting dog i wouldnt have anything else in my kennel i have tried various other crosses and none suited me. The reason i do not like ss lines is the simple fact of how close they are all bred and personaly i aint keen on many of them i also dont actualy have a problem with mb dont know him and dont debate that he will have done alot with whippets in the past but its amusing how you clowns can have digs at someone who is just young out with his dogs daily helps anyone in this game out by taking them on his land etc and who maybe did sell a few dogs 7 years ago as a teenager who was trying out different lurchers that didnt suit his needs. The one thing i always do is hold my hand up when im wrong and yes at that time for personaly reasons i was in the wrong place and what i ended up with didnt suit me but i would like to meet anyone else in there early 20s with the knowledge understanding and experience in this game and i am not wrong in saying that there are other lines out there just as suitable as mbs and no im not promoting a line the idiots on here spouting out about it are and infact my dogs would never be available on here have you seen the idiots they would be going to!

Back on track mb's whippets capable but there are other pups suitable out there and through some of the more knowledgeable people on the site deff wouldnt go down that road and see now my thoughts werent just that.

you state "unlike M.B., i dont rely on IDIOTS TO PROMOTE MY LINES"... so what your sayin then is the lads who have had a pup off the man been happy with its workin ability and have genuenly came on and give an opinion cause they actually work the line being discussed are idiots , you admit you have been wrond with dogs yourself and now you wont sell pups on here because "HAVE YOU SEEN THE IDIOTS THEY WOULD BE GOING TO" ....you cant be 100% sure the person takin every pup will give it the right home unless you keep the litter really close (which i would do) and circumstances can alter peoples lives where dogs are concerned, just look at YOURSELF and the DOGS you admit to PASSING ON , and want people to give YOU the benefit of age and circumstances yet your calling people you dont know, how fuck1n hypocritical mate. maybe its because someone has come on and slated you , you cant deny his post so you throw sh1t at others to deflect the post about you.