Mike brown whippets?

Have you noticed its always the same very small number of people who run him and his dogs down over and over but the list of happy folk is far far far longer. Also funny that as far as i can tell that between all the nay sayers they have never met the man and only owned one dog (dotty) which was a bit shit. Hardly the kind of stuff you base your judgment of a man and his line on is it? If you can show me a handful of folk who have had his dogs and were disappointed then i'd be very surprised. Leeview? Where's your dogs, all you ever do is f*****g moan and argue like an old woman. Get a grip!

well said mate the bad ones from his litter are more than likely from the bad owners whos enterd them rong and f****d them up

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mike brown didnt become well known because he has worked his dogs, and thats a fact, he became well known because he used to sell his dogs using the "LAGUNA" name, (which wasnt/isnt his to use,) lyla

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are

Bottom line im 24 iv only worked whippets for 12 years and raced greyhounds since i can remember i dont debate that a man breeding longer than i have lived will have forgoten more than i know but when

Posted Images

Have you noticed its always the same very small number of people who run him and his dogs down over and over but the list of happy folk is far far far longer. Also funny that as far as i can tell that between all the nay sayers they have never met the man and only owned one dog (dotty) which was a bit shit. Hardly the kind of stuff you base your judgment of a man and his line on is it? If you can show me a handful of folk who have had his dogs and were disappointed then i'd be very surprised. Leeview? Where's your dogs, all you ever do is f*****g moan and argue like an old woman. Get a grip!

i may have only OWNED 1 of his whippets, but i seen a fair few run on a regular basis

an the mate that owns them has decided to gee them a bye an get a PURPOSE BRED LAMP DOG

an he is now the proud owner of a sal/bull/grey :laugh:

many whippets, mb lines or not were entered in the lamping comps????

how far did they get against proper lurchers????

can you whippet owners/breeders/price pushin peddlars honestly say wae a straight face that a whippet, however bred can an will hold its own with a purpose bred lamping dog?????? :whistling:

i may have only OWNED 1 of his whippets, but i seen a fair few run on a regular basis

an the mate that owns them has decided to gee them a bye an get a PURPOSE BRED LAMP DOG

Each to their own and i'm not knocking anyone. Just you sometimes sound like an arrogant prick when it comes to talking of the whips, no offence. If a man lamps them and has success who are you to call him a 'amateur' or 'not a serious dog man'. So what your saying is that your mate thought you'd think he was cooler aye :tongue2: ? There's room for both in my kennels and i'm happy for that fact. Happy Christmas Dotty :thumbs:

o no not another bull lover well tell him to get his dog in to action an ill run him with my whippet on the lamp up the mountains then you will see [bANNED TEXT] a proper whippet from mbrowns breed runs like when its enterd properly :toast:

post-32249-0-55714200-1293384651_thumb.jpg

can you whippet owners/breeders/price pushin peddlars honestly say wae a straight face that a whippet, however bred can an will hold its own with a purpose bred lamping dog?????? :whistling:

When you say 'hold its own' your basiclly just talking numbers aint ya. I.E if someone had a 'purpose bred lamp dog' they might catch bigger numbers so thats what they should go for and f**k every other consideration? For some folk as long as they take plenty they aint crying that someone might be catching more. It aint all a competition mate, some folk just work their dogs for their own enjoyment.

Whats the big deal lads if u want a little rabbit dog, get a whippet.

Mb lines are proven dont hear many people moaning bout shit dogs from him. If you wanna pay £350 for kc regt whippet that doesnt come from working lines thats up to you. or pay £300 for MB whippet dont matter either way still down to who eva owns the dog and how much time spent on it how it turns out. :gunsmilie:

Each to their own and i'm not knocking anyone. Just you sometimes sound like an arrogant prick when it comes to talking of the whips, no offence. If a man lamps them and has success who are you to call him a 'amateur' or 'not a serious dog man'. So what your saying is that your mate thought you'd think he was cooler aye :tongue2: ? There's room for both in my kennels and i'm happy for that fact. Happy Christmas Dotty :thumbs:

right here goes again

i have nowt against whippets, or mb's whippets, its the man i dont like

my mate wouldnt ever dream a gettin a dog that would make him look cool in anybodys eyes,

how do i know that cos he is a MATE, if he was any other way inclined he would not be a regular oot lamping/ferretin/bushin/digging with us

i have in the past an will again own a WHIPPET, yeah thats right you read it correct....

but for me, an the guys i hunt with,

watching game disapear out te beam becuase the whippet was either too small to see

too small to tackle without any efficency or just not equipped well enuff to do the job,

was not something we enjoyed, so we took measures to ensure that the game we lost, was caught, maybe not everytime, but far more often than the whippets could....

if a guy is willing to take a whippet oot on lamp an catch a few bunnys a few nights a week

so be it, all the best

but he is hardly a hardened lamping enthusiast is he..........

ideadtion maybe i am an arrogant prick, but im a happy arrogant prick

seasons greetings to ye all :thumbs:

o no not another bull lover well tell him to get his dog in to action an ill run him with my whippet on the lamp up the mountains then you will see [bANNED TEXT] a proper whippet from mbrowns breed runs like when its enterd properly :toast:

never owned a bull blooded dog either haha

except pure staffy's :thumbs:

When you say 'hold its own' your basiclly just talking numbers aint ya. I.E if someone had a 'purpose bred lamp dog' they might catch bigger numbers so thats what they should go for and f**k every other consideration? For some folk as long as they take plenty they aint crying that someone might be catching more. It aint all a competition mate, some folk just work their dogs for their own enjoyment.

it aint a competion :icon_eek:

it is to me, ill always compete wae meself, trying to better meself an me dogs

other wise whats the point

just spend yer whole life watching shite dogs go haha :laugh:

:laugh: Competitions, Numbers, Scores! What ever hapenned to going out yourself with your dog and catching game and not worrying how your dog would fare to the others as lomg as its catching and filling the bag, who think BUT I COULD CATCH MOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!! Theres more to this than numbers, if your like your dog fine enough but i could swap him for one that would bag you higher numbers - would you give up your hound? And no i dont know how anyone fared in the 'lamping comps' cos i never gave a shit. :laugh:

P.S - WHo counts as a hardneded lamping enthusiast in your eyes Mr DOO?

told ye aint all aboot numbers or beating people :blink:

more like improving on what i got an can do, call me what ye like

but im the same wae most things in life, birds, dogs life in generalm forgive me for wanting better haha

you just stick to your life of settling for what ye got haha, thats why this country is the way it is........

burying yer heads in the sand, an too scared to call shite, shite :thumbdown:

whippets ffs :no:

:bye: