meaning of words?

Guest crobinc840

I'm trying to figure out the lingo and would like a bit of help. I'm American and new to ferreting so please be kind. Can you tell me what the following words mean?

Fen hare

Fen dog

barmaid

and sometimes after someone shows a picture there are letters, I'm assuming they stand for something?

I know there are plenty more so if you can tell me the meaning of any words you think I might not know I'd like to see them.

Thanks all :thumbs:

fen hare = touble, crabbers idiots non believers and jealousy,

fen dog = trouble, crabbers idiots ,non believers and jealousy

barmaid = trouble cabbers idiots ,non beliievers and jealousy

thats what all these three words will fetch you...so if you run the fen hare with a fen dog and your

knocking your local barmaid off ...just keep it to yourself ..because it dont half fetch the dickheads

out of the closet if you mention any of these three .....hope this helps....snoop...

shut the f**k up u idiot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres one crob the know all:PISS OFF means GO AWAY!

fen hare = touble, crabbers idiots non believers and jealousy, fen dog = trouble, crabbers idiots ,non believers and jealousy barmaid = trouble cabbers idiots ,non beliievers and je

Brown nose = "men" like snoopdog who perform oral on other men with permision on the fens to get there dogs running on the fens, similar to holding another mans trouser pocket whilst in the slammer

I'm trying to figure out the lingo and would like a bit of help. I'm American and new to ferreting so please be kind. Can you tell me what the following words mean?

Fen hare

Fen dog

barmaid

and sometimes after someone shows a picture there are letters, I'm assuming they stand for something?

I know there are plenty more so if you can tell me the meaning of any words you think I might not know I'd like to see them.

Thanks all :thumbs:

Why?

grass come from "WHISPERING" grass the whispering sound grass often makes in a breeze, it sounds like the grass is whispering things, the same as police informers quietly whisper things about other peoples doings, into the ears of the police,

I once dated an American woman she found some of the words we use strange anyway one night on the sofa she got all frisky and tells me to stick it in her fanny well thinks me as she is American and they call their arse their fanny that she wants it in the arse.I fairly quickly realised that she didn't want it up her arse I have to say it kind of spoilt the moment :icon_redface:

• Like 1