6 month old pup to ground

been having trouble witha fox taking my poultry for the last week . took my dogs out for a walk saturday morning and lost my terrier a 6month old parson dotty walked past my wood towards my pond . there was a newly dug earth and could hear my pup baying fox bolted and shot then retrieved by cassie the lurcher .

post-52744-0-94740100-1290455227_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats up mick TRUE HURT does it if you blow the pic up you can see all one side of the fox is wet where its lay in the gutter no sign of bullet holes and that daz white russell hasn t even got dirty f

lol .... just no the dogs ........but happy hunting .......

so what are ye saying here x39???? are you saying that after all the threats an huffin an puffing, ye still aint been to his door     like i said at time, all fecking mouth, now run along sonshine

Posted Images

x38 as u well no my dog didnt turn her head [bANNED TEXT] we went out .also my dog can manage to turn her head round unlike yours because of its untreated injuries ..just stop it youtry and ruin every 1.s thread

theres all ways one int there always pulling other folks posts to bits and your dogs must be the best then?

so what are ye saying here x39???? are you saying that after all the threats an huffin an puffing, ye still aint been to his door :whistling:

like i said at time, all fecking mouth, now run along sonshine an stop trying to ruin the guys thread, at leats he posts :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest ryan161

theres all ways one int there always pulling other folks posts to bits and your dogs must be the best then?

so what are ye saying here x39???? are you saying that after all the threats an huffin an puffing, ye still aint been to his door :whistling:

like i said at time, all fecking mouth, now run along sonshine an stop trying to ruin the guys thread, at leats he posts :thumbs:

thats al he seens to do mate run every 1s dogs down :thumbdown: and well done to the wee pup mate :thumbs:

Edited by ryan161

the mans had a result with a pest and gets slagged of, lol, well done but like youve put its only a pup, mistakes do happen but could of been a different story, ide collar it up from now on whilst out and keep it on a lead for another good few months till its alot older, looks a nice thing and all the best with it,

To be fair you wouldn't see the dirt on the dog because the photo hasn't been taken with a quality camera, the white in the picture is all bleached out, and because of this it's hard to pick up any dirt that would be on the dog unless it was caked in wet mud. By the looks of it the pic was taken from someone's phone?

I personally wouldn't be using a 6 month old pup for digging, but each to their own. Well done to the pup and good result :good: .

man finds fox at the side of the road and thinks ah this will make a good pic for thl so pics it up goes home gets dressed up in cammo gets out his prestine white pup and lurcher stands by the wood and get somebody to take a pic , then puts it on here HOW SAD

BEST PART IS NIETHER DOG IS EVEN LOOKING AT THE FOX mine would be doing cartwheels to get at it even though its dead and stinks of deisel

Guest deerhound hunter

man finds fox at the side of the road and thinks ah this will make a good pic for thl so pics it up goes home gets dressed up in cammo gets out his prestine white pup and lurcher stands by the wood and get somebody to take a pic , then puts it on here HOW SAD

BEST PART IS NIETHER DOG IS EVEN LOOKING AT THE FOX mine would be doing cartwheels to get at it even though its dead and stinks of deisel

i agree ,mate its handy ,how just had his gun :whistling:

i agree ,mate its handy ,how just had his gun :whistling:

• Like 1