how long does the b&f collar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal   2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red   thanks

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself   Am in some trouble lads so any help would be ap

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we

any news ffs

he cant dig,look at fight the bans profile and reply to this thread at the same time :whistling:

also see he is mates with rey27 of whom,correct me if im wrong but im sure there was something going on a few weeks back saying rey27 was an anti??

if im wrong,i appologise!

id not be on the bloody internet if i had a terrier in the ground,nor would i enter a terrier with the collar flashing red!!

i remember ray one dodgy user that one was

any news ffs

he cant dig,look at fight the bans profile and reply to this thread at the same time :whistling:

also see he is mates with rey27 of whom,correct me if im wrong but im sure there was something going on a few weeks back saying rey27 was an anti??

id not be on the bloody internet if i had a terrier in the ground,nor would i enter a terrier with the collar flashing red!!

i remember ray one dodgy user that one was

Lads this lad aint no pal a that Rey bloke and defo no anti! Everyone makes mistakes n do things they regret, lets just hope this has a good outcome but I do know one thing,...The helps there if its needed anytime, me and my mate needed it one day and got the help no probs, youngbuck if you hear anything mate give me a call n we will be there no probs

i no felltool he aint no anti we met a few years ago we invited each other to our homes and we did he is a sound bloke as lukey said we all make mistakes .....and as for the so called hunters that are giving this top lad shit ,,,,have you never done anything wrong ,,,,ohh no yous wouldnt of would yous

any news ffs

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal

2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red

thanks to the folk that wanted to help and to the folk that wanted to shout there mouth off you shouldnt of botherd replying,to many bams on here,only if you knew my situation, the dog stil missing and this is the last am replying to this thread am sick enough without taking shite off internet hunters, cheers to folk that wanted to help and gave decent info.

• Like 3

2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red

thanks to the folk that wanted to help and to the folk that wanted to shout there mouth off you shouldnt of botherd replying,to many bams on here,only if you knew my situation, the dog stil missing and this is the last am replying to this thread am sick enough without taking shite off internet hunters, cheers to folk that wanted to help and gave decent info.

Thats a shame mate, hope you get him back.

But a hard lesson learned, hopefully you won't do that again...

ATB

FTB

any news ffs

if u didnt want decent lads opions u should not be putting up treads about it and get out and look for him if the collar is working and ur not getting a reading well then he not in there