i cant understand why.....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bullx always smash rabbits...what a pathetic statement.....sometimes i wonder if it would be possible for members to have an I.Q test before they post such drivel

its good to give them a break on rabbits now and again than on same bigger stuff all the time.this is good if your out 4/5 nights week .if your a arm chair hunter and out the once a week you prob thin

Surely it comes down to individual dogs and how they work? Breed has f**k all to do with it. I've seen so called soft mouthed labradors hanging like a tick from a pig's ear where you've had to break their grip with a stick.

My mum had a working cocker spaniel who would DEMOLISH rats to the point where you could hardly see they were rats.

Yes, a lot of bull crosses inherit the shake and rip and shake again gene, but a lot don't.

Oh and that Wagner, he sings like a tomcat with his bollocks caught in a razor wire snare!!!

i cant understand why pepole are using bullx for rabbits and ferreting when there so so so much better x for rabbits..

ive got a bullx well she wont be going for the rabbits thats for sure,

bullx allways damage the rabbits with there rough mouth....

DONT TALK JOBBY.MY S/B/G LIVE TO HAND NEVER SMASHES ANYTHING APART FROM RED/BAMBI

Why would you want a dog to smash bambi????? :whistling:

i cant understand why pepole are using bullx for rabbits and ferreting when there so so so much better x for rabbits..

Firstly, with a comment like, " bullx allways damage the rabbits with their rough mouth"

that shows how much you really know about the a Bull X Lurcher,

Secondly, A person might want to work their dog to a variety of Game as a lucher should be...

And Thirdly, have you thought that people wouldn`t want to tell YOU about what they do with their dogs

"loose Lips Sinks Ships" ;)

:hmm: Mars....

Firstly, with a comment like, " bullx allways damage the rabbits with their rough mouth"

Secondly, A person might want to work their dog to a variety of Game as a lucher should be...

And Thirdly, have you thought that people wouldn`t want to tell YOU about what they do with their dogs

well yes yes ok, u know the lot dont u...lol

well yes yes ok, u know the lot dont u...lol

I dont profess to know it all, but i`ve seen enough on this site to know it`s full of Antis, grasses, and computer hunters....

I`me not saying that you are any of the above,

But some thought before you post will in the long run save you and this site a lot of grief

bullxs can+do catch lots of rabbits, but i know what you mean it does seem a waste of a dog which (really) bred for other quarry.? All my bullxs have caught rabbits to start with, but would only run them on rabbits, if i could (not) find other quarry.? You want to keep them 100% ready for other things, if they have had 15 odd runs on rabbits it takes the edge of them. :yes: red coats can shift+turn very easy. :thumbs:

totally agree with bird ,rabbits get a bullx started and helps get them fit ,but if your running redskins no point in running rabbits before ive made the mistake of doing that a dog needs to be pretty sharp to catch old red.would like to add if people want only to run rabbits with there bullx so what i find bullx put there all in to everything and have an entertaining running style

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

bullxs can+do catch lots of rabbits, but i know what you mean it does seem a waste of a dog which (really) bred for other quarry.? All my bullxs have caught rabbits to start with, but would only run them on rabbits, if i could (not) find other quarry.? You want to keep them 100% ready for other things, if they have had 15 odd runs on rabbits it takes the edge of them. :yes: red coats can shift+turn very easy. :thumbs:

totally agree with bird ,rabbits get a bullx started and helps get them fit ,but if your running redskins no point in running rabbits before ive made the mistake of doing that a dog needs to be pretty sharp to catch old red.would like to add if people want only to run rabbits with there bullx so what i find bullx put there all in to everything and have an entertaining running style

I like to let the dogs have a couple of runs on rabbit before a night looking for red as it seems to get the excitment out of them and settle them down .

the hole point of the breed of the bull x is for the biger stuff