i cant understand why.....

i cant understand why pepole are using bullx for rabbits and ferreting when there so so so much better x for rabbits..

ive got a bullx well she wont be going for the rabbits thats for sure,

bullx allways damage the rabbits with there rough mouth....

the hole point of the breed of the bull x is for the biger stuff

exactly!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bullx always smash rabbits...what a pathetic statement.....sometimes i wonder if it would be possible for members to have an I.Q test before they post such drivel

its good to give them a break on rabbits now and again than on same bigger stuff all the time.this is good if your out 4/5 nights week .if your a arm chair hunter and out the once a week you prob thin

dosnt matter what cross you,s on about, if it aint fit it aint gonna catch much ,and if you dont run bunnies then how fit do you realy think your dog is ,ive been out with lads that keep all kinds of lurchers and if they arnt fit they wont last the night and then the dog gets slated when realy it should be the owner getting slated for taking a dog out thats not fit .jmo .yes i keep a bullx and yes i runn bunnies as there,s no better way of keeping your dog in tip top condition and the expieriance comes in handy when they running charles . imo