where do you keep your dogs...really

Guest crobinc840

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I tell you, does that mean that someone will come and nick them?   I'll also show where they stay if that helps.   Oh and give ya their names too...... I mean, dog thefts are way way down the

Kennel all year round. Inside if ill or injured.   FTB

keep some of mine in kennles and some in doors but when new kennles are done then there be out bar the old ones i will keep in but do spend alot of time with dogs any how

Posted Images

all kenneled with heat lamps on timer's and a ball x ball runs the yard that no one can get pass part from my and my dad at night even if you no the dog wich a mate of mine fount out as i went a way for the weekend the other month and ask him to work them and do them for me.......... 4 houers at A&E :icon_redface:

at first when they were pups had them in the house with back door open all day,then i read in a lurcher book that kennel kept lurchers made better workers,so i got a kennel with run.I put the dogs in there during the day but brought them in at night.Before i put the pups in kennel they were almost house trained.But at night they started pissing all over in the kitchen,no matter how many times i got up to let them out.Then it dawned on me the kennel to them was no different to the kitchen,the kitchen to them was a night kennel.So now i only put them in the kennel if i go out all day or we need a break from each other.