just thought ide share a dig we had yesterday with me nearly getting bit, was out on some new land checking afew earths ide found to see if we could get a result, the earth we came to has around 6 entrances on a dyke side with the odd entrance on top, it didnt look much but the old bitch gave us a mark, so we netted up and let her enter, we gave her around 20 mins before i located her to which she was a good 20 meters away to right of us from earth, we got her at 1.4 ish, we gave her another 10 mins and then started to drop down to her, the ground was very compact soil and it took us abit of time to get down, as soon as we broke through it all kicked of and some how it managed to move and get passed the bitch, we give it 5 mins to see if it could be pushed back but when i turned box on they were 35 mtrs away :censored: we then got her at 1.2 ish, we dropped another hole and soon broke through to her with things under order this time but me like a hero decided to scruff the fox and pull it out, i got my pal to take a quick pic and then the fox started to spin about and got a grip of my wrist but only managed to rip a good hole in my sleeve, thank f**k it didnt brake the skin or it would of been a different story for the fox as i accidentally dropped it and let it run :whistling: heres afew pics

• Like 1