what would you put to this bitch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you want a good proven lurcher x lurcher never mind all this adding pure blood shite .....you want somthing thats got some seasons under its belt at least 4 seasons ....to much shite about as it is ..

and whils were at it...not once did you ask me about my bitch...how long i been workin her what shes like...but u were quick to dismiss her and offer your dogs spunk for 200quid!!! in it for the money

i am thinking of breedin my bitch year..what would you guy suggest i put over her!!! just use her for moochin ferreting and a bit of lampin!!! thanks!!

S7300172.jpg

lilly bearded collie X whippet grey!!!

from the picture she looks as there is enough collie in there good coat and solid. for future breeding i would cross her with a first cross greyhound whippet it would have to be a least 2-3 inches taller than her,if your plan is to keep back a pup then some time in the future you good then stick some collie blood back in there, if i breed i like to stick to what crosses are all ready in the mix in your case collie whippet greyhound

You want the litter to level out, so I would not go for terrier or more collie or saluki,

If just for Rabbits I would go for a Whippet, if you would like something a bit bigger, I would go for a Whippet X Grey, but Breeding is never simple, and there is no guarantee you would have bigger pups, but its up to you, its your Dog.

you want a good proven lurcher x lurcher never mind all this adding pure blood shite .....you want somthing thats got some seasons under its belt at least 4 seasons ....to much shite about as it is ....

Never a truer word spoken and 100pct correct.:thumbs: :thumbs:

you want a good proven lurcher x lurcher never mind all this adding pure blood shite .....you want somthing thats got some seasons under its belt at least 4 seasons ....to much shite about as it is ....

and ive got just the dog .. :rolleyes: i will tell you what it is david ...if your bitch can live up to mine you have a free line ....if it dont

then its £200 smackerroonys

and how do you get these lurcher x lurchers???? by breeding off pure blood in the 1st place :thumbs:

if i was u id go for a 1/4saluki/1/4whippet/1/2grey if u could get your hands on a decent one they are unreal quick tidy size good feet good stamina great prey drive and from what iv seen will get stuck in 2 all quarry with no problems.your bitch has a nice mix 2 her breeding i personaly think the above breeding would produce a fine litter of allround working lurchers. all the best with what u go with mate.

if i was u id go for a 1/4saluki/1/4whippet/1/2grey if u could get your hands on a decent one they are unreal quick tidy size good feet good stamina great prey drive and from what iv seen will get stuck in 2 all quarry with no problems.your bitch has a nice mix 2 her breeding i personaly think the above breeding would produce a fine litter of allround working lurchers. all the best with what u go with mate.

:notworthy::thumbs: A good choice imho.