second knife remmy

Guest remmy

1021213rz3.jpg

1021214rt0.jpg

heres my second knife lads for you to have a look at , 01 tool steel full tang blade razor sharp you could shave with it, the handle is green elder burl with white liners stabelized with plastic so it wont take on any moisture , i was well pleased with the result rgds remmy :D

Edited by remmy

theres a guy on here calls him self deer stalker has done nothing but slag my knifes off, he comes across as complete ass hole here is the pm he has just sent me.

If the next four were anything like the first two for hunting they wood be useless sorry but you know as well as i do you cant fool the pro,s.

All hunting knifes should have a stop just for safety.

UK varminting who do you think runs it a mug ps have you tried :icon_redface:

what do you make of that lads...............................

theres a guy on here calls him self deer stalker has done nothing but slag my knifes off, he comes across as complete ass hole here is the pm he has just sent me.

If the next four were anything like the first two for hunting they wood be useless sorry but you know as well as i do you cant fool the pro,s.

All hunting knifes should have a stop just for safety.

UK varminting who do you think runs it a mug ps have you tried :icon_redface:

what do you make of that lads...............................

Jealousy :hmm:

Guest Deerstalker

Knowledge is something you gain through experience and the tools we need for the job of culling stalking etc. Become as much a part of our hunting experience as is the stepping out. You can get backed up from any one here most are none hunters or wannabes. The knifes you have shown as i have said on the forum (terrier man ) Would be dangerous to use in a hunting capacity. David bringing a pm to the main board will only bring to light your fuel for money at any cost. Coward was mentioned by a board member i dont think so i think it was nice that i kept my remarks and opinions about the knifes away from the main board.

If pms come to the main board it makes a mockery of the option and maybe in the case of this board it should be removed.

David I hope your knifes improve after this bit of banter and will be more suitable to hunting than they are at the moment.

does anyone else think deerstalker is out of order??

at the end of the day this is remmy's second knife?

so of course knowledge is gained throuh experience and experience is gained through practice keep going remmy a brilliant looking tool!!

regards

dan.

Guest Macnas

Deerstalker,

I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but you seem to have a knack for rubbing people up the wrong way.

You seem to be claiming, in a roundabout manner, that you are a professional deerstalker. Well fair enough, if that is the case you'd be an asset to a forum where knowledge is shared.

You could have made your point to remmy in any number of better ways, but instead ended up sounding quite insulting.

And in your next post you manage to have a go at everyone else, saying: (sic)"most are none hunters or wannabes".

I think you'd have a lot more fun here if you got down off your high horse for a while.

But that's just me.

Guest Deerstalker

Macnas before i wrote the reply in a PM i had asked David how he was getting on and if he had managed to sell any of his knifes. He said he had sold six so i am not so sure if you think he is a novice just messing or if he is making them for money !!!. It is an open forum and most people will have an opinion mine is that the knifes shown are not suitable for hunting purposes for reasons i have stated. If some one was to purchase a nice with no finger stop and no rough surface on witch to grip in cold or wet weather then the forum would not have done its job. Like i said he has sold six others they might have a stop on or a handle with a bit of grip who knows. One thing i do know is bringing a pm to the open forum is asking for trouble or maybe he was looking for some knowledable back up. With regards a lot of the lads being no hunters or novices that's a fact of the open forums and our job is to help them make the right choices from the outset with regards the tools they use.

PS thanks for your sensible reply Macnas its hard not to reply the way i did when the other reply have so little normal grammar in them.