back out on the dunes.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so was your motor locked in then mate?

No, he came back when we were going to strip the gate down, and let us out!! lol, luckily.. I know its a camper van and we could have kipped in it. but we did stink have dead game, and 4 dogs with us, lol..

its no wonder people dont want lads on their land .....were goinng to strip the gate down :blink:

lighten up mate just teasing :thumbs:

so was your motor locked in then mate?

No, he came back when we were going to strip the gate down, and let us out!! lol, luckily.. I know its a camper van and we could have kipped in it. but we did stink have dead game, and 4 dogs with us, lol..

its no wonder people dont want lads on their land .....were goinng to strip the gate down :blink:

Yea, and you'd have stayed there till monday wouldnt you...

Out of interest is a lot of this 'permission' just public land anyone can go on? Just i'm seeing a lot of dunes and moors etc in your posts. Looks a good day tho mate. :thumbs:

No mater, not public land...I live in the hills, thats why there are a lot of hills around. still all farmed land...permission..

no , as it happens it all turned out ok. And the mad thing was, he didnt even ask why we were there, didnt see the dogs or anything, so we can go back!

im i reading this wrong but are you saying you didnt have consent for the dunes? or is it just that guy lol

Did you not read the note, national nature reserve, as most ,if not all dune systems are.