fox man wanted

Guest busterdog

you lot make me laugh, you all shxxting your pants at the thougt of an anti lol. :laugh: the lady is my sisters friend she is also on my face book. i dont know her addy as i never been to her house. she posted her problem to facebook and as i hunt rabbit and use a few hunting forums I thought i could advise and help. she move to the house about six months ago and got some chickens. she says the fox has made a den in the garden . shes not a hunter so knows nothing of how to deal with a fox. and i myself dont hunt foxes as i dont see the need to an less its causing a problem .

if people would stop getting so paranoid about antis all the time then other people like myself would not feel the need to try and exsplane our threads. so go get some balls lads :whistling:

Best of luck with the fox, but when people come on with a fanny licking black un and talk shite and try and lead people into putting up pictures of worked dogs and go out of there way to put up freinds to validate themselves then you do the maths. Ray has had plenty of oppurtunity to prove himself, he must of seen my reply by now, he's just trying to get in on here and make people talk shite and hang themself IMO.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how lucky is your mate try as hard as i can just can not get the little darlings to occupy the nice little home Ive made for the cute little foxes

i dont know anything about Ray so cant comment on him. I am still waiting for her to get back to me on the fox. i wish i could make her see sence and get it sorted . she be gutted if the chikens get killed. i will let you know when she gets back to me .

she thinks puting dog poo in the den will get rid lol :laugh:

i dont know anything about Ray so cant comment on him. I am still waiting for her to get back to me on the fox. i wish i could make her see sence and get it sorted . she be gutted if the chikens get killed. i will let you know when she gets back to me .

she thinks puting dog poo in the den will get rid lol :laugh:

dog shit i say this dose sound like a fcuking big wind up

fox in a garden cover,d in dog shit :whistling:

Guest Leveller

Dumbfuck towny mentality :wallbash: no decent countryman would have a fox problem or any other predator problem for that matter anybody who ever phones the RSPCA for anything should be banned from here...........................

if your friend has such a big problem with the fox getting dispatched then set a trap and relocate the wee fu*ker :thumbs:

What sort of advice is that ! Relocating it just makes a problem for somebody else and we all know that urban foxes dont make it in the countryside.

if your friend has such a big problem with the fox getting dispatched then set a trap and relocate the wee fu*ker :thumbs:

What sort of advice is that ! Relocating it just makes a problem for somebody else and we all know that urban foxes dont make it in the countryside.

:thumbs:

you lot make me laugh, you all shxxting your pants at the thougt of an anti lol. :laugh: the lady is my sisters friend she is also on my face book. i dont know her addy as i never been to her house. she posted her problem to facebook and as i hunt rabbit and use a few hunting forums I thought i could advise and help. she move to the house about six months ago and got some chickens. she says the fox has made a den in the garden . shes not a hunter so knows nothing of how to deal with a fox. and i myself dont hunt foxes as i dont see the need to an less its causing a problem .

if people would stop getting so paranoid about antis all the time then other people like myself would not feel the need to try and exsplane our threads. so go get some balls lads :whistling:

Best of luck with the fox, but when people come on with a fanny licking black un and talk shite and try and lead people into putting up pictures of worked dogs and go out of there way to put up freinds to validate themselves then you do the maths. Ray has had plenty of oppurtunity to prove himself, he must of seen my reply by now, he's just trying to get in on here and make people talk shite and hang themself IMO.

i have been watchin and waiting for a reply to your query also,i smell a rat,although you can be sure he's not the only one frequenting this site.

I also must express my concern regarding people as guests allowed to read posts on here now,a change that wasnt needed i feel,as if things arent bad enough regarding keeping and working terriers this site has opened the flood gates for all anti groups to log everything anyone says,no matter how trivial we know it is to us,its made into a big deal by them

No wonder most of the time genuine owners of working dogs refrain from posting here now