fox man wanted

I have a friend who has chickens, and a fox has moved in to the garden. now like me she's got a soft spot for the fox (no anti comennts please ) But she knows the fox cant stay. the RSPCA and Council wont do anything so I have offerd to find someone to shoot it . she has said she will think on the offer. I would be looking for someone who knows how to despatch a fox quick and clean. the lady lives in a house on a residential street in derbyshire and has a baby so i need someone who is very experienced and can do the job on there own

I am still waiting for her to get back to me. but if you can do it or know who can do the job please p.m me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how lucky is your mate try as hard as i can just can not get the little darlings to occupy the nice little home Ive made for the cute little foxes

Just a quick note to anyone reading this:

I PMd Jac suggesting she put this in the terrier section as she mentioned in her thread in the general talk section that it had dug an earth in the garden. I explained what goes on re terriers in fox earths, nets and dispatch and she still posted here so she must obviously be comfortable about it.

Any genuine, decent terriermen in the area drop her a pm and make arrangements. :victory:

if your friend has such a big problem with the fox getting dispatched then set a trap and relocate the wee fu*ker :thumbs:

if its been a pest then its got to be dealt with in a humane way and NOT relocated anywhere, it just courses more problems,

yah i was thinking that, if i can get a trap i could let it lose up near me. loads of land up here and not many foxes. its just getting a trap. anyone got one i can use ?

Do not trap it then re-locate it ffs....the reason you are getting it moved is because its a 'problem'...no point moving that problem onto somebody else :wallbash:

I have a friend who has chickens, and a fox has moved in to the garden. now like me she's got a soft spot for the fox (no anti comennts please ) But she knows the fox cant stay. the RSPCA and Council wont do anything so I have offerd to find someone to shoot it . she has said she will think on the offer. I would be looking for someone who knows how to despatch a fox quick and clean. the lady lives in a house on a residential street in derbyshire and has a baby so i need someone who is very experienced and can do the job on there own

I am still waiting for her to get back to me. but if you can do it or know who can do the job please p.m me.

how lucky is your mate try as hard as i can just can not get the little

darlings to occupy the nice little home Ive made for the cute little foxes :whistling:

• Like 1