free pups

if that was the case then every pup or dog on here should be free then, its just the odd ideot that say this mate, i bet half the people on here who say they give em away for free is only the half truth

No its the truth I am afraid and some lads dont breed shit to shit neither.....you have a litter coming soon dont you? ;)

if that was the case then every pup or dog on here should be free then, its just the odd ideot that say this mate, i bet half the people on here who say they give em away for free is only the half truth

No its the truth I am afraid and some lads dont breed shit to shit neither.....you have a litter coming soon dont you? ;)

:laugh::laugh: your a bad man :laugh::laugh:

I bred a litter of terriers recently. I had homes for about 8 pups befire they were born and she had 5 pups. One person was a close friend the others were friends of friends. I told people I would ask for what it cost me to raise the pups, gave them a rough estimate and a week before they were ready to go I added up my costs, divided it by 4, gave my friend the pup for free and charged for the other 4. I rounded down rather than up so came out about £50 down. I had the pleasure of raising the litter, which I loved, covered my costs and gave a good friend a lovely pup. Result all round as far as I'm concerned.

The fact is if my mates or myself breed a litter they are passed between us free of charge, if I had some spare i would charge for them and be very choosy where they went. The other problem is far too many people breed without either the need to or from tested parents which is why there are so many rubbin rags around.

And as for breeding, you have a litter due on your premises when you were recently confirmed as having parvo were you not?

parvo was confirmed in the bitch which died before i moved home, and the dog pup was given all clear, and none of my other dogs were near the 2 pups when they were bad, with the mainge etc, and the bitches due to whelp still aint been near the dog pup and have been given the ok on there whelp check ups etc

Sold twice over for there working ability :laugh: dont make me laugh lad ones done abit to ground so you say and the sire does not work to ground i bet you bought both those russells out the ad-mag :laugh:

been reading on here people giving pups away to friends for free whats that all about what about jabs dewclaws food ect the least i would be asking for is the price it cost to rear that seems fair enough otherwise just another freeloader

Yea, I know what you mean. I go three holidays a year on the money made from selling pups and failed dogs.

:thumbs:

FTB

ftb u are an apserlewt p**K mate

I know a few people who have dogs, birds, ferrets all sorts in their gardens. Their set ups are lovely, they dress the part, they live in a rural area, they drive 4x4's, however they do not work their dogs, never been ferreting, but will tell you about their ferreting excursions, and fascinating stories of their dogs taking large amounts of rabbits and all the other rubbish people go on about when they advertise to sell.

Its all a trick, a part time hobby, some full time, to make quick money. To them Breeding = £££££. They don't care who you are, they will smile and tell you anythng you want to hear just so they can take that paper out of your wallets.

:thumbdown: