Lady no happy

On news it say most yun lady not happy with way they look, always mus look like filma star or pop sinner. Maybe if the yun lady who not happy with looks, work like pop sinner, or movie star & go to jim, & work little harder ,like they idol, maybe they look like them, slim attractive , very sessssyy.

In stead of look like umpa lumpa , & eat schit from fast food shop. All lady i see shop shop shop, are this crazy. Need to cook more good fresh food, & keep exersise by clean schit ole house they like in !! :laugh::laugh: & no be educate from germy kyle :icon_eek: (where is planet this peoples from) :laugh: Maybe if yun boy no chase lazy yun girl,then yun girl do something to change :thumbs:& look after self better.

Edited by clint

On news it say most yun lady not happy with way they look, always mus look like filma star or pop sinner. Maybe if the yun lady who not happy with looks, work like pop sinner, or movie star & go to jim, & work little harder ,like they idol, maybe they look like them, slim attractive , very sessssyy.

In stead of look like umpa lumpa , & eat schit from fast food shop. All lady i see shop shop shop, are this crazy. Need to cook more good fresh food, & keep exersise by clean schit ole house they like in !! :laugh::laugh: & no be educate from germy kyle :icon_eek: (where is planet this peoples from) :laugh: Maybe if yun boy no chase lazy yun girl,then yun girl do something to change :thumbs:& look after self better.

Clint you are ace. :thumbs: umpa lumpa! :laugh:

Your right mate, I quite often see slim blokes with fat birds, like you never did 20 years ago.

The girls think you should love me for what I am and the lads can only choose from what's available.

No wonder blokes import from Thailand.

Clint; you are a legend :toast: