Obvious question

Loads of laffs about "what were you doing when you were half your age?" Good post! SO-O-O . . .What do you hope to be doing whan you are twice the age you are now? Me, shooting, shagging, riding fast bikes, taking industrial amounts of drugs, collecting classy tats, getting pissed as often as possible. SOP really. What do I expect to be doing? Pushing up daisies but I can dream!

Ric

Loads of laffs about "what were you doing when you were half your age?" Good post! SO-O-O . . .What do you hope to be doing whan you are twice the age you are now? Me, shooting, shagging, riding fast bikes, taking industrial amounts of drugs, collecting classy tats, getting pissed as often as possible. SOP really. What do I expect to be doing? Pushing up daisies but I can dream!

Ric

Living and working in either South America or Africa. Might even end up married and with rugrats. :feck:

I want to be retired in a cottage by Loch Torridon. I'll wear a woollen hat with daisies on it and paint the garden gate in rainbow colours. I'll develop a taste for single malt and swearing extravagently. Locals will think i'm a bit strange, but they'll still call for tea and cake.

I want to be retired in a cottage by Loch Torridon. I'll wear a woollen hat with daisies on it and paint the garden gate in rainbow colours. I'll develop a taste for single malt and swearing extravagently. Locals will think i'm a bit strange, but they'll still call for tea and cake.

You've clearly given this a bit of thought I see....... :hmm:

Yup ! Count yourself lucky i only posted the abridged version :laugh:

Yup ! Count yourself lucky i only posted the abridged version :laugh:

thank f**k, someone who can explain what unabridged means!!!

theres a good likelihood i'll be moving out to hill country near the sea. scenic, rugged, hard land but its where my fella is descended from...... seafood in abundance, hill sheep, glorious beaches.... rarely any tourists except those from a large local town during summer, plenty of work for my fella within an hours easy drive. plenty of farm work for me during spring, bar work during summer leaving most of the season to hunt. and i'll be there sooner than 25yrs time, less than 10yrs time if i get my way, maybe even buy a hill farm out there if one comes up, should be cheap as most of the land is only good enough for hill sheep + goats

Edited by CarraghsGem

hopefully sat next to a big bag of legal erb with a sherlock pipe and designing things that i can sell for lots of money :victory:

id say im in the middle of my life now and ive decided to sell my decks,vinyl,synths and hunting gear to get started on the 2nd part of my life