chat room

Guest traceyg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what if the trouble causers donate and get on chat ?

crap idea

another part of thl you have to pay for. careful mods greed fucks forums real quick

Right i am going to have my say on this then lock the post. As i really cant get my head round the bollocks that's coming form some of you lot . Question one i asked Ian to shut the chat room last night after i asked all mods about 3 weeks ago if they wanted to take over the chat room .As i am the mod who runs it 90% of the time. No mod wanted it as they have other commitments or just to busy but as usual they offered 100% support . I took over the chat room about 3 years ago now ( the longest i think a mod has ever stayed that long as chat mod ) I have had days were i could have easily said fk it as i get abuse like you wouldn't believe . BUT i have also met some fantastic people in the chat room . and i really love being chat mod .I have never turned anybody down who asked for my help spending hours of my time. as do ALL the other mods working free for YOU the members . But when it come to the thought of the chat room closing i couldn't do it to all the genuine members in there .You people know who you are the ones who payed up no hassle no moaning because you guys want chat . most of you doing the moaning never visit chat . So when Ian thought of this idea (wich i know he ain't doing it for the money as us mods have asked loads of time for compulsory donation .) i thought what a great idea . So on that note what reply would you lot be putting up now if it had gone the other way and no chat .

look forward to seeing all you donators in chat BUT just because you have paid the same rules apply

happy hunting TRACEYG

how much do mods donate out of interest?????

Fiver stewie, same as everyone else............

:thumbs: good on you all was a genuine question thought it might of been more if anything :thumbs:

You know i never have any money :laugh:

:laugh: not whem im buying anyway!!!! bet you got shit loads stashed under your mattress really :tongue2::thumbs:

i have been in chat for a few years now it was good at first but its far too strict now if you even txt talk your booted if people want to talk in pm why not do it on msn i think too many chiefs and not enough indians in there its maybe best its shut down folks getting booted far too easy i hardly go in now as you say anything out of line its your getting booted i know its ians site but i think he needs to look at the mods more also rather as the people in there folk want to go in and have fun not hassle the way they used to before all these daft rules there was never a problem till the power went to folks head no names though :thumbs:

This is very true :thumbs: maybe it is also the moderators that need looking at and the things they chat about in chat and also do they add usefull posts sharing hunting experiences with added helpfull advice? How do they become a moderator? People have become very good friends through chat it was a good community untill the power trips!

i have been in chat for a few years now it was good at first but its far too strict now if you even txt talk your booted if people want to talk in pm why not do it on msn i think too many chiefs and not enough indians in there its maybe best its shut down folks getting booted far too easy i hardly go in now as you say anything out of line its your getting booted i know its ians site but i think he needs to look at the mods more also rather as the people in there folk want to go in and have fun not hassle the way they used to before all these daft rules there was never a problem till the power went to folks head no names though :thumbs:

This is very true :thumbs: maybe it is also the moderators that need looking at and the things they chat about in chat and also do they add usefull posts sharing hunting experiences with added helpfull advice? How do they become a moderator? People have become very good friends through chat it was a good community untill the power trips!

:thumbs:

I remember the good old days, when you could laugh and joke, and thats how everyone took it, as a laugh.

But that was before the dark times, before the empire!