Hunting Life Section Slide Show

zini

Hi lads,

My new website is almost going live and will be ready in about 1 to 2 week’s time.

As part of the website my friend who is a web designer as asked me if I want to put links on as a tab and anything fancy.

I would like to link the HLF (this section) to it and also have some great shooting photos running automatically on a page in a gallery type thing.

My idea is, if my friends on here or anyone that visits the section could send me a max of 3 good photos each that I could get my mate to add and put into a slide show with music etc.

Ill also post the new gallery on here as a thread.

Also if anyone owns their own business or does something that they wish to be advertised then send me all your info and ill try to do that for free too.

At the moment I am going to try and add Shays Pest control company and A and M Custom Gunsmiths as a link to assist them in business.

I would be also interested in adding Johns tattoo shop in Brighton under a (Boys that shoot with tattoos) type heading.

Anything to help you guys out and try and repay your kindness to me over the past 2 years.

ATB

Si

PM me if you want to help out and ill send you my email address.

Edited by zini

Hi lads,

My new website is almost going live and will be ready in about 1 to 2 weeks time.

As part of the website my friend who is a web designer as asked me if I want to put links on as a tab and anything fancy.

I would like to link the HLF (this section) to it and also have some great shooting photos running automatically on a page in a gallery type thing.

My idea is, if my friends on here or anyone that visits the section could send me a max of 3 good photos each that I could get my mate to add and put into a slide show with music etc.

Ill also post the new gallery on here as a thread.

Also if anyone owns their own business or does something that they wish to be advertised then send me all your info and ill try to do that for free too.

At the moment I am going to try and add Shays Pest control company and A and M Custom Gunsmiths as a link to assist them in business.

I would be also interested in adding Johns tattoo shop in Brighton under a (Boys that shoot with tattoos) type heading.

Anything to help you guys out and try and repay your kindness to me over the past 2 years.

ATB

Si

PM me if you want to help out and ill send you my email address.

hi ya si

pal

thank you for adding me to your website matey i aint been able to get on here for a while been so busy pal but thank you for the nice thoughts though si pm me your email address to as i can find it anywhere matey

i have my website up to now tony did it for real nice to and a big thank you to tony as he worked on it for me alot and had to put up with me lol http://cngpestcontrol.org.uk/ so you linking your site with mine to would be great si thank you and hope all is well and wish everyone on here well to and i will be back to it very soon as my job has taken over a little :thumbdown:

regards

shay

Edited by venomviper

hi si i no this has nothing to do with your thread but i just got a 177 r10 and watched your video on mill dots on you tube which are fantastic by the way my problem is when i shoot pigions in tops of trees i aim at eye which i hit 9 out of 10 in the eye as the pellet passes through it leaves out the top of the scull and even though they fall straight to the bottom they not totally dead they flap blead alot even though i hit them perfectly should i shoot in neck or heart as they die instantly also when i put in my shooting jacket pocket when shot in head all my pockets fill with blood and soaks through onto my legs which is very anoying . shall i change to heart shots or neck or carry on with head shots and buy a game bag to put them in which would cause more probs as my friend feeds them to his hawks and carnt have lead in birds all advise greatly accepted