Dishonest Bloke

Dont take this the wrong way, but what the f**k do some folk expect.....you are contacted by some c**t you hardly know, you let them use your dog because you can see a few quid in it then get on and cry your f*****g eyes out when it all go,s tits up.

Theres a lesson there and I dont think anyone needs to spell it out huh ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me

You lot should try getting a hobby,a bit of hunting maybe.

MY COMMENTS Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth di

Posted Images

Dont take this the wrong way, but what the f**k do some folk expect.....you are contacted by some c**t you hardly know, you let them use your dog because you can see a few quid in it then get on and cry your f*****g eyes out when it all go,s tits up.

actually we thought we knew him... Hed bought one of my other halfs dogs a while back and has kept contact with him since... only found out today that the dirty git had sold the dog on. Hed told us he was on loan to a mate. He wasnt some stranger who rang us up out of the blue. And if money was the case then my other half would have taken cash up front wouldnt he rather than a pup. Can you not read? Im pretty sure that all this has already been made clear... or are you just trying to be confrontational and figured you'd try and pick an argument. Might want to try and get your facts right first...

same old shite and the same old cock ends replying to the shite ..

makes me fooking laugh ....folks offering there dogs to stud nowing fook all about the bitches or about there owners .and vise verser .,.,,,no wonder there,s fooking pup,s

all over the place for free and getting passed from pillar to post ...

..look on the for sale section ....dont take a fooking genuis to work it out ..

and the worse ones are the fooking idiot,s who buy these pups who no fook all about the parents ...then again theres got to be idiots or no one would make any money ....because come on ...thats why we are all in the sport hey????

Totally agree, what a mess.

Same old idiots second guessing.

I think you're the idiots for pimping out your dog. Grow up.

so your telling me that you buy in all your dogs and have nothing there that you can say is out of your lines? And the dogs you have.... are the people you bought them off idiots for "pimping out" their parents?

so your telling me that you buy in all your dogs and have nothing there that you can say is out of your lines? And the dogs you have.... are the people you bought them off idiots for "pimping out" their parents?

I'm telling you I don't pimp my dogs out to arse holes.

End of.

Now run along and have a pointless argument with somebody who gives a fcuk.

44 User(s) are reading this topic

5 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users

must agree with wilf but what a shame taffy bull has let it come to this i only no him through this site and he has always been good to talk to if im honest i just think he is a young lad who knows no better :thumbs:

End of.

Actually i was trying to work out what the joke was until you decided to come and pick an argument.... and remind me to shake your hand if i ever see you because you must be the only person in existance who is able to instantly know whether or not a so-called friend is going to rip them off. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

sitting back here laughing at all you lot. known the boy a long time hes full of brown. nappy on his chin he needs! why couldnt you all realise he's full of shite? what i mean is put 2 and 2 together...all the pics of the black dog he had...and all the pics of his other dogs, yes they look good but thats it. they hardly look worked...and if anyone else posted pics of dogs like them on here they'd have comments saying they dont look like working dogs without a scar, so why didn't any of taffs daily pics have these comments? because so many fools believe the clueless bag of piss and are all licking his ring. ever since iv known him he's talked shite...once you see someone on here asking for pis of collie x...then bull x...then straight greyhounds and whatever else to go over theyre bitch your going to know straight away how full of brown they are. the mother to these pups is around 3 now, but if you ask taff shes jumped 2 years and landed on 5 some how?????????? shes had 3 litters in that time the bitch has done feckall! and as for body building and stuff the boy is a dreamer...done a few weeks roofing with his old man and thats it. only job the tw*t has ever had. hope you all see what hes like now and dont believe a thing the bumwank says. over and out! p.s i think he's even more a twat now for telling me the dog troy is in liverpool doing well but he's had an argument with the owner of troy and lost contact. wipe you chin and put a nappy on it ben moribullshot!

End of.

Actually i was trying to work out what the joke was until you decided to come and pick an argument.... and remind me to shake your hand if i ever see you because you must be the only person in existance who is able to instantly know whether or not a so-called friend is going to rip them off. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

no thanks all the same, I don't want to shake your hand. You have crap hair.

Just read the Goat's post...you certainly pick some shit friends. :feck::feck::laugh:

sitting back here laughing at all you lot. known the boy a long time hes full of brown. nappy on his chin he needs! why couldnt you all realise he's full of shite? what i mean is put 2 and 2 together...all the pics of the black dog he had...and all the pics of his other dogs, yes they look good but thats it. they hardly look worked...and if anyone else posted pics of dogs like them on here they'd have comments saying they dont look like working dogs without a scar, so why didn't any of taffs daily pics have these comments? because so many fools believe the clueless bag of piss and are all licking his ring. ever since iv known him he's talked shite...once you see someone on here asking for pis of collie x...then bull x...then straight greyhounds and whatever else to go over theyre bitch your going to know straight away how full of brown they are. the mother to these pups is around 3 now, but if you ask taff shes jumped 2 years and landed on 5 some how?????????? shes had 3 litters in that time the bitch has done feckall! and as for body building and stuff the boy is a dreamer...done a few weeks roofing with his old man and thats it. only job the tw*t has ever had. hope you all see what hes like now and dont believe a thing the bumwank says. over and out! p.s i think he's even more a twat now for telling me the dog troy is in liverpool doing well but he's had an argument with the owner of troy and lost contact. wipe you chin and put a nappy on it ben moribullshot!

Wish i'd met you a while back! He'd told us Troy was with some big gamekeeper mate of his in the midlands on loan, He was suposed to go back to my other half if Taffy didnt want him anymore. It was only today Dean found out that he'd sold the dog to a chap in the midlands claiming that Troy was a good worker, when he had only taken the dog out twice. He's been telling Dean all these stories about how well Troy is doing up there and all that, and the dogs long gone! Ive seen him a few times, he always seemed a tidy enough boy. We had no reason to think badly of him, hadnt heard anything bad until after the mating. It was only when he put the mating up on here that we started seeing anything a bit suss. Something about some photo's i think it was. But we put that down to age and him just trying to big himself up. Most have slightly beefed up a story about themselves. Then the whole thing with these pups came out.... then we find out what really happened to Troy.... and to top it off he claims he's had the whole litter put to sleep and others are saying he's given them to his mates. As for him being a bodybuilder.... yeah right.... if he's a body builder then im built like beyonce! Just goes to show dont it... you can never really be sure that you know someone. Im hoping people are more than aware of him now!