Lurchers & Running Dogs

pheasies and partridge i have seen a lurcher get, it surprised me you were saying about woodies on a regular basis, good luck to you and your dogs, as people on the internet really shouldn't bother you, they certainly don't bother me, especially the childish ones who think their cleaver using an icon putting its middle finger up

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They breed that stupidness into them so that fat arsed shooters can err hunt them easier....

Naitive How can a bird that is raised in a pen be classed as native? I reckon we owe it to the bird to die dignified and natural like... by another animal instead of a fat arsed, red faced, whisk

Posted Images

Just wondering how many off your dogs take feather along with other game ?

My lurcher loves feathered game.

Geese she really likes to hunt, but she hunts em all, turkeys, grouse, quail (released), pheasant, dove & songbirds, lol.

I feed tons of birds in winter & if she's really bored she'll bay up the birds/bark & circle a small apple tree near the feeder where the birds congregate, lol.

She's good under the shotgun too. My favorite bird hunt is stalking geese on marshes or fields & sending her for the flush inside 30-40-50 yds,= complete mayhem flush & often she gets her own on the way up, :notworthy: .

cheers,

DSC01429-1.jpg

DSC01557_edited.jpg

DSC01562_edited.jpg

Edited by dwolf

Mine has the odd pheasant if they are about, some dont get damaged and I release them other just keel over and some just to damaged so ring there necks to be kind. Earlier this year I was in Scotland and my dog flushed a pheasant out from a bush and the sutupid thing flew straight into some patio windows and knocked it self out, they really are stupid birds!

They breed that stupidness into them so that fat arsed shooters can err hunt them easier.... :thumbs:

how u doing its ma baw nice to see u back :feck: Edited by tramp1

Mine has the odd pheasant if they are about, some dont get damaged and I release them other just keel over and some just to damaged so ring there necks to be kind. Earlier this year I was in Scotland and my dog flushed a pheasant out from a bush and the sutupid thing flew straight into some patio windows and knocked it self out, they really are stupid birds!

They breed that stupidness into them so that fat arsed shooters can err hunt them easier.... :thumbs:

ha ha lol ftb

Aint tht the truth :thumbs:

how u doing its ma baw nice to see u back :feck:

I don't know what you mean tramp............... :icon_eek:

Great photo's as usual Bird :thumbs:

Love watchin a dog take feather well, seein that stalk, the anticipation, then the jumping strike with a prize landing, well.... :toast:

I've only owned one dog that did it well. Most of the dogs I owned hunted Phesant and Patridge good enough but just no end product. My latest mutt is getting nearer, he's juming after 'em now but just not made 'a connection' yet, time will tell. ;)

day+night . :thumbs:

Brynwithfeather15birdsjim-1.jpg

l3-1.jpg

l4-1.jpg

like it hows it bred if you dont mind me asking.do you not have any trouble with dog hunting up on lamp

ARE THAY SHOT M8T .....:hunter: :11:

Well if there not there the only ground roosting pheasants in the country....... :hmm: