FREE saluki x pups

Could you not contact Lurcherlink? They would take on the pups in foster homes and find the right homes for them and they are not against working homes at all. Google Lurcherlink and get in touch with Kaye who runs it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?   Anyhow...I'm not respondin

YES YOU READ IT [bANNED TEXT],IM GUTTED BUT IF ANY ONE WANTS A PUP AND CAN COLLECT TODAY OR IN MORNING AS IM OFF AWAY THEN,THEN MY PUPS ARE FREE IM WORKING AWAY AND MY WIFE HAS TOO MUCH ON TO LOOK AFTER THESE MUCH LONGER LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER POSTS FOR PICS AND MORE INFO

ive sold the rifle mate but id take a bitch garunteed good working home im in hull so its not far ive pm you my number so give me a bell mate thanks sean

YES YOU READ IT [bANNED TEXT],IM GUTTED BUT IF ANY ONE WANTS A PUP AND CAN COLLECT TODAY OR IN MORNING AS IM OFF AWAY THEN,THEN MY PUPS ARE FREE IM WORKING AWAY AND MY WIFE HAS TOO MUCH ON TO LOOK AFTER THESE MUCH LONGER LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER POSTS FOR PICS AND MORE INFO

av ya still got pups shag