where to go for big pike?

it is getting about time for me to start my piking for this year has anybody got any good waters for some bigish ones over the 15lb pounder marks and upwards as this is my personal best will travel in reason wanted to go for 2-3 days at a time cheers

Llandegfed reservoir if you fancy the drive :tongue2:

Click

Richard

anywhere where the foreign nationals havent found

tewkesbury! upper load lock, fish behind the lock gates some big boys in there, i had a 25lb and i no there has been some bigger ones caught in the dead arm just behind the gates, dont bother asking any of the fishermen down there they wont tell you fuk all. good luck.. ps dead bait with a float.

anywhere where the foreign nationals havent found

tewkesbury! upper load lock, fish behind the lock gates some big boys in there, i had a 25lb and i no there has been some bigger ones caught in the dead arm just behind the gates, dont bother asking any of the fishermen down there they wont tell you fuk all. good luck.. ps dead bait with a float.

may see you there then :victory:

i had my best fish, 24lb 8oz from derwent water by keswick in the lakes. i dont know about camping but i do know you can hire boats, its worth googling!

Please do not take any notice of this place mate.. The lake district is one of the hardest areas to get to grips with for big pike.. Sure they turn up big pike. bannister had a 35 out of this water mentioned. Dave lumb also had a 30+ out of my boat mate... That was after double figure blanks and nearly a 1000quid spent on juice, permits launch etc....It isnt for novices. Bank fishing in the lakes seldom produces anything good. And all natural baits, dead or alive are banned!!

Get yourself on a river, and stick with it, you'l beat that PB no probs....

it is getting about time for me to start my piking for this year has anybody got any good waters for some bigish ones over the 15lb pounder marks and upwards as this is my personal best will travel in reason wanted to go for 2-3 days at a time cheers

Click

Richard

Have you ever fished it?

Click

Richard

Have you ever fished it?

Is it not closed to pike fishing for the time being