16lb barbel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for all the replys i know it is a fish of a life time and very happy with it got the bug now though for big barbel, i am hoping that if put enough time and effort in will catch more although might be pushing it now the biggest record on the trent though is 19 something so you never no,, newsboy what makes you think it is collingham weir good place that is mind :whistling:

cheers for all the replys i know it is a fish of a life time and very happy with it got the bug now though for big barbel, i am hoping that if put enough time and effort in will catch more although might be pushing it now the biggest record on the trent though is 19 something so you never no,, newsboy what makes you think it is collingham weir good place that is mind :whistling:

the gravel gives it away ;)

yes of course i put it back hopefully will be alot bigger next time someone catches it,, yes you need big feeders or big weights because of the flow of the river and the tide, this time all rods were about half way out in the main flow of water, going again for a session tomorrow hopefully in same spot, all the best tom

yes of course i put it back hopefully will be alot bigger next time someone catches it,, yes you need big feeders or big weights because of the flow of the river and the tide, this time all rods were about half way out in the main flow of water, going again for a session tomorrow hopefully in same spot, all the best tom

It will be like meadowhall on the last day for christmas shopping with a fish like that being caught:laugh: at the location.I have dead baited for pike their and found it nearly impossible to hold the bottom with a decent sized dead baite on and 4oz of lead.Good luck for tommorow:thumbs: