Best way to start a row.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I aint got that problem now & its just perfect

Best way to start an argument is to post a religious thread on thl, or so it seems. FTB

There are so many unhealthy relationships.   A good partner + Trust + Honesty + Love = a healthy relationship.

Posted Images

Just say "Darling, how do you fancy a long romantic stroll in the moonlight"? And when she replies "Yes" say.........."Good!!!, it's your f*****g turn to take the dogs for a walk".... :laugh:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: id say to my x going out wownt be to long and then stay out with the lads all nigth cum back pissup and pass out or fall asleep having sex allways got a slap for that

`just tell her she looks a like she gained some weight, or say her mothers name during sex,, a couple of days of peace and quiet :thumbs:

...my room mate at uni's boyfriend did that and she bit his tongue really, really hard. Everyone woke up and we had to stem the flow of blood with a tea towel, he had to go to casualty :icon_eek: ...it was all very traumatic and he had a bit of a misshapen tongue afterwards.

i got bitten somewhere else and yes it hurt :censored: wasnt even a girlfriend just some women me AND a mate pulled.we were 16,she was 30 odd.she bit mine while he was banging it,ahhh the good old days :victory:

my wife never moans or nothing,can do no wrong in her eyes,used to bang her when i were 16 too so we were childhood sweet hearts :icon_redface:

`just tell her she looks a like she gained some weight, or say her mothers name during sex,, a couple of days of peace and quiet :thumbs:

...my room mate at uni's boyfriend did that and she bit his tongue really, really hard. Everyone woke up and we had to stem the flow of blood with a tea towel, he had to go to casualty :icon_eek: ...it was all very traumatic and he had a bit of a misshapen tongue afterwards.

i got bitten somewhere else and yes it hurt :censored: wasnt even a girlfriend just some women me AND a mate pulled.we were 16,she was 30 odd.she bit mine while he was banging it,ahhh the good old days :victory:

my wife never moans or nothing,can do no wrong in her eyes,used to bang her when i were 16 too so we were childhood sweet hearts :icon_redface:

"Pulled".... :hmm: Sure she never bit it trying to escape..... :o

is that what all the "im coming!" she was shouting.. :hmm:

maybe she was shouting it to a friend who was somewhere :doh:

either way,ive got a scar :cry:

Edited by "Earth!"

That was your mate shouting "Incoming" ya daft c**t......... :laugh:

That was your mate shouting "Incoming" ya daft c**t......... :laugh:

:good::rofl::rofl::haha::haha:

if only you knew the man im on about,wouldnt put it past the man.he would f*ck a hole in the ozone layer