My 1st pot for the bookshelf

Hi All,

Had a great day at the Chatsworth game fair on Sunday, superb weather, good shooting and plenty to watch or take part in.

After spending abit of time bashing clays, I spotted the air rifle ranges and decided to enter the mini HFT competition, 10 targets, 2 shots a piece and a very cheeky and very small 'rat' target as the longest shot, I didnt have my gun with me so borrowed an old .177 aa200.

It was a bit blustery in the morning and fluffed the 1st shot, a little to the right and high, but scored a respectable 9, they made a note of my mobile number on the score card and off I went for the rest of the day.

I popped back at about 16.45 to see how the competition was going and was please to get a 2nd place trophy :)

Cheers

Mark

This was also my 1st competition, and Ill definately be taking my air rifle to the Midland fair in a couple of weeks.

post-50435-077216700 1283769575_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers mate, I did expect to get well beaten as I was there so early in the morning, obviously not so, Im chuffed and I know you know that feeling of being presented with some silverware for the shelf :)

Im definately going to see if I can make the next THL airgun section meet/competition as I want your cup too :toast:

hehehe

Mark

Cheers mate, I did expect to get well beaten as I was there so early in the morning, obviously not so, Im chuffed and I know you know that feeling of being presented with some silverware for the shelf :)

Im definately going to see if I can make the next THL airgun section meet/competition as I want your cup too :toast:

hehehe

Mark

Well done mate!!

I see Tony has some competition on his hands now eh!!

Darryl

Cheers Chaps, its nice to get silver, even 3rd place would have been cool.

Southerner - I will be at the Midland fair on the Sunday, and may take my own gun with me, if I can be bothered to lug it around, otherwise Ill enter the mini hft and borrow a gun again as its more fun :)

Darryl - Yep I now have a quest for trophies, but I will have to improve - alot hahaha Oh and also get a .177.

Sweeny - cheers for the SP mate, now get back to work on your stock :)

Cheers Chaps, its nice to get silver, even 3rd place would have been cool.

Southerner - I will be at the Midland fair on the Sunday, and may take my own gun with me, if I can be bothered to lug it around, otherwise Ill enter the mini hft and borrow a gun again as its more fun :)

Darryl - Yep I now have a quest for trophies, but I will have to improve - alot hahaha Oh and also get a .177.

Sweeny - cheers for the SP mate, now get back to work on your stock :)

Slave driver you :laugh: ......good luck at the Midland Fair :thumbs: