• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

for all of you who think that i have snitched or grassed you are completley off your heads those who know me know i would never do this as for jake the 3/4 greyhound quater bull he was sold to my friend not me and had nothing to do with me !! also black dog josh went back to pt with no money passed the russell bull went to a friend as i like my blacks and the lakey was here as my mate was moving house then i sold it on his behalf so how is that me being a dog dealer!! aron and zammy the donny lot can ring me anytime they like they know my number infact ill give them a bell now all i can say is youve made one huge mistake i am not like others and dont like being called a grass it is lower than low

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or what bloke), and gives the bloke two pups, keeps a couple for himself, now is getting rid of one over a year later and bloke sees a chance to bully kid into giving him a free dog. . . . right? Then when kid says no. . . . . .which i think is pretty fair (did the guy even offer him something . . . . like even just 100 quid for the kids time in raising etc, as a nod) it gets all 'i'll kick your head in, i'll fill you in etc etc etc', and then some kind of mi5 shit with the recording phone calls (fair play though). Your all mental.

P.S GTO - hope your old man is ok.

• Like 4

well well well the truth has come out about nicola or should we say gary ...this is the man who gets lurchers and terriers like a kid gets toys out of a toy shop then once he gets bored of them he sells them on he must have had 10 plus dogs go through his hands this year... he has gone from russels to lakelands back to blacks he has had 2 pups out of this lad asbo litter where are they now let me gues they have been moved on yet again but not without him keeping the breeding rights to them i bet .

if its true what these lads are saying he has also grassed dog lads up so be aware lads of him he always seems to be in the middle of any trouble that goes on with dogs .. it seems to me he is a man not to be trusted and taken serious so be aware of him i think he will have all his usal followers they will be licking his arse and backing him up but how long will it be before he causes troble for them

the truth

do i know you cos all yu are saying is mixed up mate please get your facts right before stating what is and isnt cheers

TUT , TUT , TUT :thumbdown:

NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS :no:

CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?

AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUNT IN A TIGHT GROUP

COZ I WOULDNT TRUST YOU SNIDES TO KNOW ANY OF MY BUSINESS !!

DUCKWING :big_boss:

• Like 4

TUT , TUT , TUT :thumbdown:

NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS :no:

CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?

AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUNT IN A TIGHT GROUP

COZ I WOULDNT TRUST YOU SNIDES TO KNOW ANY OF MY BUSINESS !!

DUCKWING :big_boss:

Scary isn't it :blink:

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or what bloke), and gives the bloke two pups, keeps a couple for himself, now is getting rid of one over a year later and bloke sees a chance to bully kid into giving him a free dog. . . . right? Then when kid says no. . . . . .which i think is pretty fair (did the guy even offer him something . . . . like even just 100 quid for the kids time in raising etc, as a nod) it gets all 'i'll kick your head in, i'll fill you in etc etc etc', and then some kind of mi5 shit with the recording phone calls (fair play though). Your all mental.

P.S GTO - hope your old man is ok.

Same hear ideation i know a few people but thankfully not like some of this lot.

Guest alcapone

for all of you who think that i have snitched or grassed you are completley off your heads those who know me know i would never do this as for jake the 3/4 greyhound quater bull he was sold to my friend not me and had nothing to do with me !! also black dog josh went back to pt with no money passed the russell bull went to a friend as i like my blacks and the lakey was here as my mate was moving house then i sold it on his behalf so how is that me being a dog dealer!! aron and zammy the donny lot can ring me anytime they like they know my number infact ill give them a bell now all i can say is youve made one huge mistake i am not like others and dont like being called a grass it is lower than low

You have the same excuse everytime,it was my mate not me! Pathetic!!

And yet another lie,JOSH was swapped for GOLLY ive just been told,so it wasnt free of charge was it?? You can trust a theif but you can never trust a liar!

Worm all you want,but the cats out the bag for the whole country to see what you really are.

Now how did we know that you would come back on here gary and say that , the truth is you have been found out so have the balls to own up to it its the lads who have had something to do with you i feel sorry for how do they know you aint going to grass them up now if they upset you . It now seems you have been caught out even more liar liar you pants are on fire .

alright then proove it zammy proove what youre saying and take a picture of the search warrent up and dont tell me you havent got one because ive been in trouble with the old bill loads of tmes they dont just come and ask questions they come with warrent what was the rspca names that came with them aswell dont try kid a kidder coz it wont work now get the pic up of warrent up and proove to us they've even bee n round your full of shit if the photo dosent go up by the morning then your lying