well well well the truth has come out about nicola or should we say gary ...this is the man who gets lurchers and terriers like a kid gets toys out of a toy shop then once he gets bored of them he sells them on he must have had 10 plus dogs go through his hands this year... he has gone from russels to lakelands back to blacks he has had 2 pups out of this lad asbo litter where are they now let me gues they have been moved on yet again but not without him keeping the breeding rights to them i bet .

if its true what these lads are saying he has also grassed dog lads up so be aware lads of him he always seems to be in the middle of any trouble that goes on with dogs .. it seems to me he is a man not to be trusted and taken serious so be aware of him i think he will have all his usal followers they will be licking his arse and backing him up but how long will it be before he causes troble for them

the truth

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

wtf are you all playimg at recording convo,s this is ajoke an you should all be ashamed of yourselves, if anyone had recorded me, they would be going missing for a while :thumbs: your all sad, an upset each other because you all talk to much for your own good,

AND GET THEM OUT-

how much work can asbo possibly give 11 dogs? am sorry but one man can not work an care for grafters in them numbers end of story...

get a job or girlfriend all of you :thumbs:

• Like 1

well well well the truth has come out about nicola or should we say gary ...this is the man who gets lurchers and terriers like a kid gets toys out of a toy shop then once he gets bored of them he sells them on he must have had 10 plus dogs go through his hands this year... he has gone from russels to lakelands back to blacks he has had 2 pups out of this lad asbo litter where are they now let me gues they have been moved on yet again but not without him keeping the breeding rights to them i bet .

if its true what these lads are saying he has also grassed dog lads up so be aware lads of him he always seems to be in the middle of any trouble that goes on with dogs .. it seems to me he is a man not to be trusted and taken serious so be aware of him i think he will have all his usal followers they will be licking his arse and backing him up but how long will it be before he causes troble for them

the truth

well all no about the pup that he got off me is the bitch pup he got a give it to his mate nd he kept the dog pup nd i think it got ran over whilst he was jogging it with the motor.

wtf are you all playimg at recording convo,s this is ajoke an you should all be ashamed of yourselves, if anyone had recorded me, they would be going missing for a while :thumbs: your all sad, an upset each other because you all talk to much for your own good,

AND GET THEM OUT-

how much work can asbo possibly give 11 dogs? am sorry but one man can not work an care for grafters in them numbers end of story...

how many yong lads do you know that go out and buy a slow as f**k van for there 1st motor ? he spend all his money on fuel as he is out day and night with them mutts, theres plenty of people to vouch this, why you getting involved may i ask ?

as for recording the convo there was good reason, would you want proof if someone was slating you to high heaven, ? also the recording backs up the facts, and am sure you wouldnt be as bothered if it was you who got grassed up, :doh:

AND GET THEM OUT-

4lurchers (two of em for daytime) 2terriers 1 rottie 2 labs. all dogs are for diffrant jobs,

im not gettin involved, an as for asbo gettig out then fair play an well done if he does, BUT WHY WOULD YOU NEED 11 DOGS? i had 3 dogs last year an i travelled all over country 3 nights a week, an i could just about find the gear to put in front of them, f**k knows what anyone would do with 11 dogs sound like an impulsive kid to me, who jus stocks up, and weeds out the shit when it gets to much, and yes weve all done it, but as i said the things that are gettin said on here are not for a public forum, ive met nicola an talk reguraly on phone, and seen his dogs, and how can a person inform plod when hes upto exactly the same things as any other dog man. baffling stuff

im not gettin involved, an as for asbo gettig out then fair play an well done if he does, BUT WHY WOULD YOU NEED 11 DOGS? i had 3 dogs last year an i travelled all over country 3 nights a week, an i could just about find the gear to put in front of them, f**k knows what anyone would do with 11 dogs sound like an impulsive kid to me, who jus stocks up, and weeds out the shit when it gets to much, and yes weve all done it, but as i said the things that are gettin said on here are not for a public forum, ive met nicola an talk reguraly on phone, and seen his dogs, and how can a person inform plod when hes upto exactly the same things as any other dog man. baffling stuff

same here, ive lamped with him, dug with him, ive even stood up for him on here, , and yes baffling stuff, but it has happened, end off,

same here, ive lamped with him, dug with him, ive even stood up for him on here, , and yes baffling stuff, but it has happened, end off,

and pulling his truck out of RUTT lol

AND GET THEM OUT-

how many yong lads do you know that go out and buy a slow as f**k van for there 1st motor ? he spend all his money on fuel as he is out day and night with them mutts, theres plenty of people to vouch this, why you getting involved may i ask ?

as for recording the convo there was good reason, would you want proof if someone was slating you to high heaven, ? also the recording backs up the facts, and am sure you wouldnt be as bothered if it was you who got grassed up, :doh:

get them out you are not the only one he has grassed up like i said in my privious post the truth will always come out he is an out and out liar also like has already been said in a privious reply he is trying to make a name for hisself of a dog that was passed down to him that had seen its best ..

asbo93 isnt no messer, he owns the bitch that the pups are bred off, the agreement was that nicola had 2 pups out the litter, one he gave to his mate who then sold the pup and one he kept back got run over i think ? ? fair to play to nicola he did help out alot with the pups, but also a young lad of 16 working his guts out to make sure his dogs are well cared for, , nicola did get offered another pup out of that litter from me, he refused, i also rang him to tell him i had seen some lamps over his area the other night, , he kicked off, threating to kick my head in and asbo93s all because i was out with some donny lads, , he know of the lads i was out with and was slating them to high heaven, then made a few comments about all the yorkshire scum are tossers and not to be trusted, so , , messers ?

why is nicola coming on as nicola and fat man ? any reasons ?

why have i just had the police knocking nicola ? about me " badgering" with the " donny lads, unlucky for you they was invited in and shown all my dogs with out a problem, also unlucky for you they dropped you righ in it :yes: . i was so close of going down to your level and telling the police about you but considering my dad has had a stroke and is getting rushed into hospital i thought i best leave it. now this is totally out off my hands. what happens now is nothing to do with me but i can assurer you that people isnt happy and i dont think they care much about the grimsby hard men.

please bear in mind nicola all my texts are saved, including our last phone call.

I had a phonecall yesterday of a donny lad...he wasnt best pleased with golly,s owner at all...the plot thickens :whistling:

same ere stabba so have i leave the little lad alone or all you f*****g cod heads will get some of the dony boys :wallbash::wallbash:

when 2 tribes go to war GO TO WAR lol

oh there are plenty of police grasses who snich on people while commiting the same crimes themselfs.im fact id go as far to say 99%of grasses are.its done to for revenge,to take the heat away from them.or to take care of the competition.all grasses should never be trusted.no offence mate if what is claimed is true then you cant dismiss it..