• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

:icon_eek: i am confused by this as well so can some one explain did the young lad own the mother to this young dog and was the dog golly used across his bitch ???? if so the owner of golly had two pups for the mating ?? why has this young dog got to go to the owner of golly or have i got it completly wrong ??? was there some agreement made ??? but if the dogs 13 months now and the lads fed it wormed it walked it and kenneled it for that time and it was from a bitch of his surley he is entitled to something out of it ,i dont know the full storey so only seeing what i see there might be some great pact made in this deal we dont know and to the young lad who has just sold this dog i can see why people are getting your backs up and wanting to fill you in there is ways to talk to people and about people on open forums lad you wont get far like that sooooooooooo lets have the full storey then

:icon_eek: i am confused by this as well so can some one explain did the young lad own the mother to this young dog and was the dog golly used across his bitch ???? if so the owner of golly had two pups for the mating ?? why has this young dog got to go to the owner of golly or have i got it completly wrong ??? was there some agreement made ??? but if the dogs 13 months now and the lads fed it wormed it walked it and kenneled it for that time and it was from a bitch of his surley he is entitled to something out of it ,i dont know the full storey so only seeing what i see there might be some great pact made in this deal we dont know and to the young lad who has just sold this dog i can see why people are getting your backs up and wanting to fill you in there is ways to talk to people and about people on open forums lad you wont get far like that sooooooooooo lets have the full storey then

yeah she is my bitch mate. and the owner of golly had TWO pups out the litter, that was the agreement. :thumbs:

asbo93 isnt no messer, he owns the bitch that the pups are bred off, the agreement was that nicola had 2 pups out the litter, one he gave to his mate who then sold the pup and one he kept back got run over i think ? ? fair to play to nicola he did help out alot with the pups, but also a young lad of 16 working his guts out to make sure his dogs are well cared for, , nicola did get offered another pup out of that litter from me, he refused, i also rang him to tell him i had seen some lamps over his area the other night, , he kicked off, threating to kick my head in and asbo93s all because i was out with some donny lads, , he know of the lads i was out with and was slating them to high heaven, then made a few comments about all the yorkshire scum are tossers and not to be trusted, so , , messers ?

why is nicola coming on as nicola and fat man ? any reasons ?

why have i just had the police knocking nicola ? about me " badgering" with the " donny lads, unlucky for you they was invited in and shown all my dogs with out a problem, also unlucky for you they dropped you righ in it :yes: . i was so close of going down to your level and telling the police about you but considering my dad has had a stroke and is getting rushed into hospital i thought i best leave it. now this is totally out off my hands. what happens now is nothing to do with me but i can assurer you that people isnt happy and i dont think they care much about the grimsby hard men.

please bear in mind nicola all my texts are saved, including our last phone call.

asbo93 isnt no messer, he owns the bitch that the pups are bred off, the agreement was that nicola had 2 pups out the litter, one he gave to his mate who then sold the pup and one he kept back got run over i think ? ? fair to play to nicola he did help out alot with the pups, but also a young lad of 16 working his guts out to make sure his dogs are well cared for, , nicola did get offered another pup out of that litter from me, he refused, i also rang him to tell him i had seen some lamps over his area the other night, , he kicked off, threating to kick my head in and asbo93s all because i was out with some donny lads, , he know of the lads i was out with and was slating them to high heaven, then made a few comments about all the yorkshire scum are tossers and not to be trusted, so , , messers ?

why have i just had the police knocking nicola ? about me " badgering" with the " donny lads, unlucky for you they was invited in and shown all my dogs with out a problem, also unlucky for you they dropped you righ in it :yes: . i was so close of going down to your level and telling the police about you but considering my dad has had a stroke and is getting rushed into hospital i thought i best leave it. now this is totally out off my hands. what happens now is nothing to do with me but i can assurer you that people isnt happy and i dont think they care much about the grimsby hard men.

please bear in mind nicola all my texts are saved, including our last phone call.

I had a phonecall yesterday of a donny lad...he wasnt best pleased with golly,s owner at all...the plot thickens :whistling:

yeah she is my bitch mate. and the owner of golly had TWO pups out the litter, that was the agreement. :thumbs:

so why the big fuss please enlighten me lol

I had a phonecall yesterday of a donny lad...he wasnt best pleased with golly,s owner at all...the plot thickens :whistling:

i am putting my missus onto this thread she will never watch coronation street again :thumbs:

theres a few lad from there that rnt happy with him lol.

The amount of ''snitching '' going on in the dog game at the minute is unfu(king beleiveable..!!!!

There are enough agaist us as it is without this shit..!! All envoled this would of took 30 seconds on a phone to say instead of 6 pages of shit,Grow a pair fellas and keep your handbags for PM's or the phone calls,

Cause your all makeing a tit of yorselfs on THL of all places......

And if GTO is telling the truth then thats lower than a snakes belly..!!

:yes: doesnt it just.

also i forgot to add, after nicola had rang me abusing who i choose to lamp with he rang 1 of the donny lads saying that i was taking him poaching on his land ! i then got a phone call from a " donny lad " asking me what had gone on, i told him and he wasnt best pleased or was his mates, especially when they was listened to nicolas convo with me about them. then over the next couple of weeks ive had a few phone calls from dogs lads all over that havent been to pleased either with a few things. ., hull, bradford, e,t,c like i say f**k all to do with me now. . :bye:

The amount of ''snitching '' going on in the dog game at the minute is unfu(king beleiveable..!!!!

There are enough agaist us as it is without this shit..!! All envoled this would of took 30 seconds on a phone to say instead of 6 pages of shit,Grow a pair fellas and keep your handbags for PM's or the phone calls,

Cause your all makeing a tit of yorselfs on THL of all places......

And if GTO is telling the truth then thats lower than a snakes belly..!!

i can assure you iam, i dont need this bother with whats going on with my old man but things like this need to be said, pms are all good but why hide something like this ?

because am a young lad and some people just think they can walk all over me and try tell me what to do, but mainly its pure jelously

because am a young lad and some people just think they can walk all over me and try tell me what to do, but mainly its pure jelously

:yes: i can tho as your my bitch !

sounds a reasonable explanation about the young lad bit kidder i can see your point but surely there cant be this much fuss over what you say there has to be more to it